Welcome to the Art and Audio Feedback Forum!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleDipperXD

02-18-2013

Heimerdinger visual upgrade D:

Widlershins

03-13-2013

I think Legendary skins nowadays are truly outrageous. But the old ones before time need a bit of an update. I noticed that I'm always choosing my Jurassic Kog skin over Lion Dance just because I feel that it is very out dated. I also have the seasonal Corki skin for the Lunar Revel and its 975 but it's fireworks and animations are 10x's better than Lion Dance. Please update old skins because I think the old one's like Lion Dance Kog'Maw are just not as popular as the new one's that obviously took more time and effort to complete. Anyone else agree?

ÅngströmARG

03-24-2013

Kassadin Visual Upgrade or Legendary skin. Why?
Some will say Kass looks good already. Yeah, he looks good, it's a valid point. But it's current visual style, stiff movement, stiff attack motions do not make justice to the badassery of Kassadin.
Most people think he's fine because he's got a nice sword which is decent in execution, but could use a lot of work. I know it's not a priority, but he's really desperate to have a stunning new look, he needs it more than it's clear to the observer, for a champion that is incredibly dynamic shouldn't be as stiff animated as he is.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

What about Dominion?

CH3F Lee

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shottakillz View Post
hey for all you riot members who check forums please bring this skin to life as i think it is awesome i also brought it to a member of support and he/she thinks its awesome too please i really like this skin and it really suits amumu and am surre it will get alot of sales http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m7XSBNJQ0Q<-- link to the skin

However some of the base style of LOL would be lost by makin some of the skins

http://youtu.be/Uvi7ZYNSSTY

MUAHAHATHECURSE

04-30-2013

I have a random question as to how to request new skins for a particular champion. I main with Thresh, and while i love the two skins I currently have, how would I go about requesting more?

Keret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2013

My main go-to Support Champ is Sona, and I love the Pentakill Skin. That being said, Sona's normal voice does NOT work for the rockin' pentakill skin. Any chance at a voiceover?

Calamity Cupcake

06-02-2013

Yeah, quick question, are you gonna give Shadow Prince Malzahar yellow particle effects? It *does* have yellow particles in the splash art, and Syndra's version has yellow particles. I was pretty disappointed to find out it's just a skin recolour.

Blue Eyed Kitten

06-20-2013

To those of you that do the awesome splash art: I know that you said in a different post that you prefer to use the Wacom Cintiqs but what programs do you use?

There are a bunch of time lapse videos on youtube with non riot people recreating the splash art mostly by hand, but I would LOVE to see the true masters at work! Just as a thought :3

Lonely Lunatic

06-22-2013

Can there be the option to change the the login screen to whichever champion? And how long does it typically take to make a skin for a character?