Welcome to the Art and Audio Feedback Forum!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkwind687

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekersilver View Post
Map Design

It would be nice if you feel the map is living and breathing - in a metaphorical sense. It would be nice to see battlescars on the map, where if a teamfight took place before, that certain area of the map would deteriorate just to reflect the momentous battle that took place not so long ago.

I have no idea how map designs work, but in my mind the map system is divided into grids, and a minimum size of 3 v 3 teamfight would trigger the grid from the regular 'New' to a 'Scarred' grid. Maybe attach particle effects corresponding to AoE, Deaths and Kills and Assists that linger during the rest of the game after the teamfight?

That is my suggestion. I hope I was clear. :]
I love that idea, I hope the riot group does that as well ^^ be more intresting eh?

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2013

This sub-forum's useless. No one ever comes here... It's like a deserted forum to shove threads in, kinda like a recycle bin.... And you guys prove that by shoving every rising thread in here...

ToxicPandaPaw

01-20-2013

I noticed that some of the corched Earth Xerath particles missing form his ult.
I wander if the was removed or is a bug?

XZmbeJetX

01-26-2013

will or do they ever change summoners rift? do we mod it? or do you guys plan on making a different map eventually?

LunarFlower

01-27-2013

Quote:
Hello A Dancing Kitten, I had about the same problem.
What I did was, go into the sound tab (in-game menu) and lower the music (the background music) volume and sound (mainly ability sound effects) volumes and increase the character dialogue volume. This drastically improves the clarity with which my champions spoke. of course, you can go the other way if you find your champion a little annoying. Hope this helps.
Thank you, I did that a while ago because I liked Zyra's voice so much but I never hear her say "Bloom, Burst Sprout, Piece ," I hear everything else she says crystal clear. I think that I'm MISSING those voice clips or something...

fluffeegirl1

02-01-2013

In my opinion Annie is ruined. I have played her and mained her since season 1. I loved Annie. Loved the way she looked, sounded, her spells. Everything. Then you guys changed her. /: First off, her coloring/shading is all wrong. On Prom Queen Annie her hair looks neon-lemon yellow not blonde...Like seriously. Her hair and everything was so realistic before in her skins. Then it is completely ruined into a cartoon style with no shading and her hair looks like lemons instead of blonde. Also, on her Annie in Wonderland skin her hair is orange. Again. Not blonde. I'm not trying to be unappreciative but I am really, very upset. I'd like the old Annie skins back. I don't care about default Annie, but I used real money and bought every single one of Annie's skins and I liked what I bought with my hard earned money. Now I don't even want to play Annie because of her "fake" looking hair and shading. Another thing I dislike is the sound of her voice. I can deal with it, however I liked the other voice better. The new things she says are somewhat interesting but others are kinda lame. Her spells I don't particularly like, but I could deal. The skins are the main thing I really, really want back to the old ones. Just the lack of shading and non realistic look ruins her. I'd really like to play my main and not be disappointed every time I look at her. Thank you for your time to read this.
Sincerely,
very upset Annie player

YoungLuck55

02-08-2013

Anyone think the pulse fire skin on ezreal is bugged a little? i love playing ezreal and love the pulse fire but i feel its slow as in animations and auto attacking. Around level 4 and up, you can auto attack and fire a mystic shot and it would reset the auto attack at a much faster rate on any ezreal skins except the pulse fire.

shottakillz

02-11-2013

hey for all you riot members who check forums please bring this skin to life as i think it is awesome i also brought it to a member of support and he/she thinks its awesome too please i really like this skin and it really suits amumu and am surre it will get alot of sales http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m7XSBNJQ0Q<-- link to the skin

shottakillz

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungLuck55 View Post
Anyone think the pulse fire skin on ezreal is bugged a little? i love playing ezreal and love the pulse fire but i feel its slow as in animations and auto attacking. Around level 4 and up, you can auto attack and fire a mystic shot and it would reset the auto attack at a much faster rate on any ezreal skins except the pulse fire.
i do think its a bit slow too well now before it wasnt really

Aflo9090

02-14-2013

Plz do a visual upgrade for sivir her look is so old XD