Who are all the Noxian champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lumbyjackal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

I have warwick, singed and the new guy. But i'm pretty sure there are a few others.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

vVv Unverclopt

10-01-2010

Kat, Urgot and someone else I believe, I know Twitch and mundo are both from Zaun

lumbyjackal

10-01-2010

thanks guys : )

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbyjackal View Post
thanks guys : )
No problem, I hope that helped.

rEkcAh

10-01-2010

warwick isnt from noxian, he is a mercenary hired by noxus, he is originally from zaun

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMDeFy View Post
warwick isnt from noxian, he is a mercenary hired by noxus, he is originally from zaun
correct; that's why he was classified as Noxus affiliation but with a caption that he is from Zaun.

Warwick - Zaunite Mercenary

Yvo

10-01-2010

Kat, Sion, Urgot, Swain, Warwick, Mundo.

Warwick works for Noxus mostly since his curse during the Ionian campaign, Mundo is a shared champion between both cities, but he is also from Zaun as well as Singed.

Zaun and Noxus have a pretty close diplomatic relationship, people do crazy things in Zaun, and Noxus just south is interested in the military potential of many of the things Zaun creates.

For the most part, they share at least a third of their champions and are much closer than most city states.

KalosCast

10-01-2010

Yeah, Zaun and Noxus are confirmed trading partner and likely allies were open warfare ever to start again.

A Bad Idea

10-03-2010

Don't forget Vlad. Even though he fled Noxus to avoid incarceration for his rampant murder sprees, he came back as a Hemomancer to fight in the League as a Noxian Champion.