Good job screwing up the 1 map i can play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagroth

10-25-2012

first off i love how you dont even give the option to choose weither or not you want to try this new beta map, you just force it down out throats. second, for all those that have slower pcs.. we play 3v3. and guess what you made it lag more than a 5v5. congrats, ya screwed up the one map i can play. so i guess im gonna retire from the game with my 1000 wins and play some flash games. so f you who put this into motion.

UsedxSoul

10-25-2012

Thumbs up bro. I agree this map shouldnt be forced down our throats.

summoner somenot

10-25-2012

reminds me of when they reset normal wins, rather than make a script that asks you what you got your wins in, and put the wins for normal in that playlist, they moved them over to SR.

i lost 1k plus wins. and i only had like 40 of those wins on SR

IPorkedYourMom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

3V3 BACK BETA SUCKS!!!!!!!! I am literally so angry about this update it's unbelievable, i just cursed my friend out on skype out of rage, he had nothing to do with it. WHAT THE **** IS **** ****! I've played since GAREN just came out! are you ****ing kidding me! This is horrible! Spam this message everywhere so they don't **** up the only good playlist in League!

Den Vardoger

10-25-2012

Jesus...all of what you have said "sounded" like me saying that. o.o
I had even posted a similar topic minutes ago. =p

Thumbs up with no doubt. =)

CurseOfComfort

10-25-2012

Watch out, riot is mainstream now, which means the old fanbase is not as important as attracting new money with shiny, easier maps like dominion and the new TT. I want my old TT back. Why would riot think completely replacing the map was a good idea?