Riot Effed Up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carbonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

what the **** is this!?!?! the new TT is complete bull****. You know there are some people in the world that strictly play 3v3's rather than 5v5's and I am one of them...You completely ****ed up my gameplay and I am honestly considering quitting this ****ing game now. You mentioned shorter distance from inhib to turret, that sounded fine to me. You mentioned a new boss that was also ok. You completely changed the whole map and made playing 3v3's feel like you are playing dominion. That **** is whack. Get rid of this bull****!!!! If you want to test stupid ****, make a new game type or go **** up dominion. Don't ruin our game with this nonsense...Extremely upset with this change. I'm sure a majority of true 3v3 players thought it would be more along the lines of the same map with a few altercations. I did not expect the game to be ruined over night.
-The person that hates you at the moment.

GekkoST

10-25-2012

What the **** is this?!?!?! the new TT is complete WIN. You know that some people strictly stayed away from 3v3 because it was like, who ever got the first few kills just snowballed and it was gg? S*** was boring so no one ever played it but now there's alters to capture, jungle mobs that are actually close enough to farm and that sense of terror that THERE ARE NO WARDS omg so WIN! Instead of just getting snowballed because one player on your team is a feeding Rtard you can turn around the game by strategically capturing alters! and that boss? oh man that thing is wicked! it doesn't just attack the first person who hits it, oh no it attacks everything near it! if your team isn't ready for it haha tough titties! and it's not like the old dragon where its like once they start it you either burn your flash or are too late to stop them, you can just waltz right in and interrupt their spider. KEEP THIS **** good job riot!
- The person that loves you right now

PS: squishy champs are still not viable on this map so all you Ezreal nubs.. pick a different champ damn it I'm tired of trying to explain to you in one minute why Ezreal is not viable in this map or better yet having someone lock into someone squishy and have to dodge. TANKY BRUISERS AND HIGH HP BURST MAGES FTW!

Carbonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

many many people played 3's daily wtf u talkin about...and maybe at ur skill level it's not enjoyable cuz u suck, but for the people that have been playing TT for years, we loved it. basically in the old TT if you played smart you always had a chance, whether the other team was fed or not. I've been part of teams that came back from the worst early game in history, to victory. I'm talking about like the other team having 30+ kills and our team having 5-6... So get that story about whoever gets the first few kills snowballs and wins cuz that is bull**** that noobs say. I bet you're one of the people that rage quit games and tried to surrender right when u think u lost. Learn to play. Thanks.

-No such thing as OP.

Zisi

10-25-2012

I don't play much 3v3, however I thought riot was correct in thinking the map needed a revamp. The old top jungle didn't really fit right, and the mid jungle was too easy to ward out completely. I had hoped they would enlarge the middle jungle, remove the top one, separate the two lanes a bit more, and move the major buff to the middle.

However I also don't think they really improved anything there, they just got rid of stuff and added dominion like cap spots with cross team visibility. I really rather see a 3v3 thats a scaled down version of summoners rift.

Just my opinion from one match, but as I said I don't do much 3v3

Mieczyslaw

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GekkoST View Post
What the **** is this?!?!?! the new TT is complete WIN. You know that some people strictly stayed away from 3v3 because it was like, who ever got the first few kills just snowballed and it was gg? S*** was boring so no one ever played it but now there's alters to capture, jungle mobs that are actually close enough to farm and that sense of terror that THERE ARE NO WARDS omg so WIN! Instead of just getting snowballed because one player on your team is a feeding Rtard you can turn around the game by strategically capturing alters! and that boss? oh man that thing is wicked! it doesn't just attack the first person who hits it, oh no it attacks everything near it! if your team isn't ready for it haha tough titties! and it's not like the old dragon where its like once they start it you either burn your flash or are too late to stop them, you can just waltz right in and interrupt their spider. KEEP THIS **** good job riot!
- The person that loves you right now

PS: squishy champs are still not viable on this map so all you Ezreal nubs.. pick a different champ damn it I'm tired of trying to explain to you in one minute why Ezreal is not viable in this map or better yet having someone lock into someone squishy and have to dodge. TANKY BRUISERS AND HIGH HP BURST MAGES FTW!

There was so much stupid in what you just said... first few kills decides it? that alone says how completely bad you are because you can never mount a comeback apparently. I've had plenty of games where we got stomped to 6/0 right in the beginning and then come back for the win anyway. You're saying nobody played old 3s which means you didn't either, which means taht you have no idea what you're talking about. Go talk about a game mode you actually know how to play you fail ass dip****

Blasta007

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonous View Post
what the **** is this!?!?! the new TT is complete bull****. You know there are some people in the world that strictly play 3v3's rather than 5v5's and I am one of them...You completely ****ed up my gameplay and I am honestly considering quitting this ****ing game now. You mentioned shorter distance from inhib to turret, that sounded fine to me. You mentioned a new boss that was also ok. You completely changed the whole map and made playing 3v3's feel like you are playing dominion. That **** is whack. Get rid of this bull****!!!! If you want to test stupid ****, make a new game type or go **** up dominion. Don't ruin our game with this nonsense...Extremely upset with this change. I'm sure a majority of true 3v3 players thought it would be more along the lines of the same map with a few altercations. I did not expect the game to be ruined over night.
-The person that hates you at the moment.
Ikr i agree with you i like regular and i play 3v3 to get away from summoners rift now they fu*** up whole map im done with this game.

WhoppinWilliow

10-25-2012

LOL snowballed... You just suck

KabalWins

10-25-2012

Honestly, deep down I don't think they'll keep it this way knowing how upset we are. That's why it is still beta, hopefully we'll have both maps because its tragic losing the real TT

Spawndef

10-25-2012

RE NAME THE NEW MAP SPIDER MAP MOD ...
CAN NOT TRASH A CLASSIC MAP!

Twisted Treeline ARE A CLASSIC !!!!!! ( about 2 years i play into Twisted Treeline... )

i like the new mod ! but rename for SPIDER MAP , and add the selection please...

Game mode > 3v3 > Normal or New , selection !

rename the game mode the Spider Map ! ... not Twisted Treeline...

CANT NOT REMOVE A CLASSIC OLD MAP