Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New twisted treeline worst idea ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th3 M3xican Boy

10-25-2012

I really dont like the New TT. is not only for say no; I'm TT hardcore player and had 3 simple reasons

1. the previus TT give me the sensation to be launched into a forest maze, for hunt or be hunted (feel so right when smoke the right substance) the new TT feel like a cold sanctuary, the TT hunting impresion is not more here D:
the enviorement sound and music of previous feel better too, they charm me

2. I love the simple things: like a nude women; no cheap accssesories, not stupid clothes, no makeup. I like the core; like the previus TT

3. the new TT is like an hibryd of TT and Dominion: and I dont want do things.. i just want kill things!

sorry for the grammar mistakes the english is not my natural language. Regards

A Sith Lord

10-25-2012

I love Dominion, I hate Summoner's Rift, and I find this new Twisted Treeline to be playable. You people hating on it should realize that this new game mode is a balance between the two extremes. This is not a Dominion clone, and anyone who says otherwise is just displaying their ignorance of game mechanics.

You want 3v3 Summoner's Rift? Then host a custom one.

Orangatang

10-25-2012

The old TT was way more fun to play than this new map. IMO: should be the dominion version of 3v3, like Crystal Scar is dominion version of 5v5.

Bakabridget

10-25-2012

I actually liked the old map too.... why did they have to take it away from us?