New twisted treeline worst idea ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th3 M3xican Boy

10-25-2012

I really dont like the New TT. is not only for say no; I'm TT hardcore player and had 3 simple reasons

1. the previus TT give me the sensation to be launched into a forest maze, for hunt or be hunted (feel so right when smoke the right substance) the new TT feel like a cold sanctuary, the TT hunting impresion is not more here D:
the enviorement sound and music of previous feel better too, they charm me

2. I love the simple things: like a nude women; no cheap accssesories, not stupid clothes, no makeup. I like the core; like the previus TT

3. the new TT is like an hibryd of TT and Dominion: and I dont want do things.. i just want kill things!

sorry for the grammar mistakes the english is not my natural language. Regards

A Sith Lord

10-25-2012

I love Dominion, I hate Summoner's Rift, and I find this new Twisted Treeline to be playable. You people hating on it should realize that this new game mode is a balance between the two extremes. This is not a Dominion clone, and anyone who says otherwise is just displaying their ignorance of game mechanics.

You want 3v3 Summoner's Rift? Then host a custom one.

Orangatang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

The old TT was way more fun to play than this new map. IMO: should be the dominion version of 3v3, like Crystal Scar is dominion version of 5v5.

Bakabridget

10-25-2012

I actually liked the old map too.... why did they have to take it away from us?