New twisted treeline worst idea ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ømicron

10-25-2012

The problem is it's only been out for a day and people don't know how to play it correctly yet. Give it a couple weeks and it will be fine.

Jake Juke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

why cant they just make the new **** seperate...

Gornack

10-25-2012

i agree. the worst time i have ever had playing league.. and i been playing for nearly 2 years. i dont care what they do to polish and fix the map. you know thw old saying.. if you polish a turd.. it's still a turd.

Gornack

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake10redsox View Post
why cant they just make the new **** seperate...

I know its like when they remake an old movie and like nothing about it is the same except the name. they could just make a totally new one adn leave the actually good work alone. im done with LoL if they dont bring original TT back. i only play 3v3

Dieonthephallus

10-25-2012

I hate dominion, I hate this map.

CurseOfComfort

10-25-2012

Agreed. Hate it.

Rumuwi

10-25-2012

Suddenly a map that is never played is changed and everyone wants the old map back.....

Purplefix

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumuwi View Post
Suddenly a map that is never played is changed and everyone wants the old map back.....
Never played? Really? Then why would there be so many posts to the contrary? WTF?

The new map does blow. Give us the option to play the old one as well.

0ctonion

10-25-2012

The map is HORRIBLE, changes to fountain and easier jungle are fine but besides that it suckkkkks and hard. no wards, the objective/ walls around the objective are retarded and you cant teamfight in lanes because of the lack of wards it is just who has more burst/ cc. I enjoy the new items the are good for making a game move quicker. KEEP BOTH.

robroy2004

10-25-2012

Don't call this new map Twisted Treeline and for gosh sakes don't get rid of the real Twisted Treeline! P.S. This new map sucks.