New twisted treeline worst idea ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyanV16

10-25-2012

This is the most horrible time i have ever had playing leage of legends there are no wards and the you can no longer flash or jump out of your base and the jungle is not better it is worse there was no need for a new jungle no one ever jungles except for buffs or small amounts of gold the altars idea wasent that bad but now the laneing phase is gone because everyone just wants the altars

blapblapitsatrap

10-25-2012

Yea its pretty bad. 3v3 is just a launching pad for scrubs now.

Mieczyslaw

10-25-2012

I hate it. I hate it so.

CCC Reneval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

the idea of new map sound good... but this beta map to 3v3 suck, because u only need 1 good teamfigth or a good gank and it's gg because the enemy team get the control of 2 altars ,then if u lose 1 lvl the game gone or if you lose the first two towers can not leave the base because u cant put a ward -.- , and and you can not recover the game..

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Screw you riot for ruining my favorite map.

IPorkedYourMom

10-25-2012

3V3 BACK BETA SUCKS!!!!!!!! I am literally so angry about this update it's unbelievable, i just cursed my friend out on skype out of rage, he had nothing to do with it. WHAT THE **** IS **** ****! I've played since GAREN just came out! are you ****ing kidding me! This is horrible! Spam this message everywhere so they don't **** up the only good playlist in League!

RickWinkle

10-25-2012

This map blows so hard! Change it back now!

CCC Reneval

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickWinkle View Post
This map blows so hard! Change it back now!
yeah --

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Very true
LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS RIOT. THIS MAP BLOWS. BRING BACK OLD TT!

Astral Cardbox

10-25-2012

I disagree, the map is good....
As explained on my other topics, the problem lies somewhere else.

It's very different from the original tree-line, meaning it's not a good "subtitute". They should have find a way to let us play the map we wanted, not just repalce it.
People who have been playing the old map for YEARS will not like seeing their meta destroyed from one day to the other. That's pretty obvious.