My proccess of the revealing and playing of new tt...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Q23

10-25-2012

(Riot) "We are releasing a new 3v3 map!"

(Me) Omg! YES FINALLY! A new 3v3 map to take a break from TT to play.

(Riot)"It will be replacing TT and changing the core gameplay."

(Me) -.- ...... T.T.........:'(

(Riot) "It is now up for people to test."

(Me) Might as well give it a shot.

-After playing-

(Me) "WHHHHHYYYYYY??!!! It was a great map before, now its ruined!" :'( :'( :'( :'(

Some people may say that TT was very unpopular.
>Yeah ok it was.

Some people may say this new TT map is to make it so more people play.
>Well ok, but the old TT players are going to either quit LoL or move to a different map since this new TT is not the same.

Some people say "Hey, you got a map update its what you wanted."
>We wanted a map "update" not a map "completely change."

How would the people who Loved playing SR feel if when riot Released Dominion they got rid of SR and made Dominion the New SR map? You would be raging and mad at Riot also.

A similar situation happened to me with the Great America near my house. I use to love the ride "Shockwave" Then they destroyed it and put up the Superman ride. Yeah sure, they are both rollercoasters and both have loops, but the ride is completely different. I enjoyed my Shockwave riding fests and it was the only ride I would go on multiple times a visit. I tried the Superman ride and just like the new tt after the first few tries I turned away and am not going to go near it again.

This new map already has a new name.. "Shadow Isles"

TT was short for Twisted Treeline. They should both be in the map listing as separate maps since they are separate gameplays.

Thank you Riot for giving TT some love, but not thank you for the direction/how far you took it. TT was a good map once, it had its flaws but it was a good map. That summoners platform would of been a good feature on the old TT but the shrines have to go, the speed buff has to go, and the jungle on top has to come back, and wards have to come back.

Why not just set up the map so the old jungle returns and at the top of that jungle is the spider? That could also work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Q23

10-25-2012

Ahh well I guess my fiance finally got what they wanted. I suppose I should go spend some time with her. Hey its only been 3 years so lets see what she has been up to. Bye LoL It was fun knowing you.