I don't like change so I'm gonna b**** about SI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kentucky Shuffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

God it's so different!
My Darius can't dominate anymore!
I want to be able to take dragon at lvl 4!
I don't want to have to worry about ganks all the time and play as a team!

...Or you could all quit complaining about change until you figure out new strategies for this extremely awesome TT rework.

McBeard

10-25-2012

Will not downvote. Agree with bottom statement. Disagree with Darius statement.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Here is the most common "strategy" i win with. Teemo, renekton, darius/jax. Go into top bush, and see if top will walk through. If he does gank and kill him, take altar, take jungle except 1 creep and leave. Then the rest of the game is run bot to top for a constant blood bath from lack of strategy and my team never watching the map. I hope this exact same redesign is done to SR, so i can tell all of them "you always said ez, corki was op, so here you go". Really people like you who never played old TT are the reason the old fanbase is going to disappear, and then there will be even less people playing shadow isles.

infinite azure

10-25-2012

Oh no my caitlyn traps can be easily walked around, my Anivia wall can close off nothing till lategame, my lategame champ picks can never make it there, cause being weak earlygame is now a terrible sin.
Oh no tankydps are still the strongest champions on the map.

Oh no Darius is still dominating, if not MORE.

Kentucky Shuffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Here is the most common "strategy" i win with. Teemo, renekton, darius/jax. Go into top bush, and see if top will walk through. If he does gank and kill him, take altar, take jungle except 1 creep and leave. Then the rest of the game is run bot to top for a constant blood bath from lack of strategy and my team never watching the map. I hope this exact same redesign is done to SR, so i can tell all of them "you always said ez, corki was op, so here you go". Really people like you who never played old TT are the reason the old fanbase is going to disappear, and then there will be even less people playing shadow isles.

I played TT almost exclusively thank you.

It's a different map. These people you are playing with (and against) obviously aren't organized and acclimated to the new map yet.

Give it time and quitcher*****in.