TT needs wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TruckNuTzUSA

10-25-2012

what were they thinking people don't even play for towers anymore now they just gank or wait in jungle and you get no vision wards are needed they ruined this map so bad, i need to buy items with retarded cool downs for vision now? yeah how bout no.... please fix this garbage

sungkwon

10-25-2012

It's more emphasis on playing safe. The active-vision items are both very cheap and very useful when used properly.

Also, since the map is so tiny, 3 wards would cover almost the whole map.

TruckNuTzUSA

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungkwon View Post
It's more emphasis on playing safe. The active-vision items are both very cheap and very useful when used properly.

Also, since the map is so tiny, 3 wards would cover almost the whole map.
no the games i have played there is all the same sit in jungle all game until you kill them so much there timers are too long to do anything, there is no lane phase anymore its hideous what they did.

sungkwon

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckNuTzUSA View Post
no the games i have played there is all the same sit in jungle all game until you kill them so much there timers are too long to do anything, there is no lane phase anymore its hideous what they did.
Interesting strategy, I hope it worked for you.

The games I've played we had a dedicated jungler who was our "vision" in the jungle, and when the altars were unlocked we'd collapse and invade together. I played TF with hextech sweeper and ultimate for great map control.

UsedxSoul

10-25-2012

Ive gotta say the thing i hate most about this map is the altars, There is a dominion for a reason, there is no reason to give others an advantage the same way dominion is playe. This should just be an additional map rather than a replacement for the old one.