Not a fan of the new map :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icefoxemily

10-25-2012

Not a fan of this new map that their trying to much gold goes around hard snowballing. The alters cause way to much damage increase just making the snowball harder. The level 1 fights feel weird and to tanky with the increase starting gold. The increased wall distance now is really bad since flash is near useless if they have slows because they WILL catch up if they have skill or good team comp. If they want 3v3 to be competitive this isn't the way to do it. Please go back to the old map and give it a update of look and maybe minion camps and more balance but the new map just isn't fun to play and snowballs are really bad. To me as a player of 3v3 ranks it wasn't meant to be a fast game and quick start it was more about skill and positioning not "they have no wards ever now so lets just gank them" noooo that's NOT how 3v3 is supposed to work riot. I wanna like the map I like that their trying something to make 3v3 more balance champ wise but now snowball is really bad I would rather have the old Lee Sin OP and just ban him than this. Just my input on it as a ranked 3v3 player this isn't how its meant to be.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Yep I agree with you bro, the new TT blows.

Icefoxemily

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas500 View Post
Yep I agree with you bro, the new TT blows.
Its not that it blows I'm a ranked player and I don't like it i feel like it takes a lot less skill than the old one this new TT is meant for the normal player base that doesn't want to learn an entirely new meta from SR. I loved the old map and if they both stay i don't mind but keep the old one ranked and the new one unranked.

Icefoxemily

10-25-2012

bump i wanna know what people think