Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TT is Officially Dead

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seajaydub

10-25-2012

Well if you wanted to draw in a new crowd, this definitely didn't do it. Stop putting altars in maps. They are garbage. There is a reason no one plays Dominion. You also made the jungle way too easy. I miss the jungle being difficult in both modes. New jungle is just a cluster of ****. Especially with no wards. What were you thinking?

Zerglinator

10-25-2012

Just a note, this is the first time there's been an altar on a map. Dominion Capture Points require you to channel, rendering you incapable of movement or spellcasting while capturing a point. Furthermore, capturing a Capture Point requires you to first change it to neutral, and then capture it for your team. In contrast, the altars are immediately changed from enemy controlled to ally controlled after capture. Then they are locked for a period of time. In contrast, after you capture a point, the enemy is immediately capable of retaking control. I could go on.

seajaydub

10-25-2012

Yes, you could go on, but why would you? You're acting like A) I don't know that and B) It matters even slightly. It doesn't. Fighting over a buff > fighting over ****ty altars.

LordFreakNinja

10-25-2012

Your new TT maps sucks Riot

Zerglinator

10-25-2012

Quote:
seajaydub:
Yes, you could go on, but why would you? You're acting like A) I don't know that and B) It matters even slightly. It doesn't. Fighting over a buff > fighting over ****ty altars.

Why would I? Well let's see...

A) It seemed you didn't know that

B) It matters.

Do I think the altars are perfect? No, not at all. Buuuuuuut...I think your rage and assumption that Dominion is unquestionably bad and the way your opinions are stated as fact come off as less appealing.

Hup

10-25-2012

Why is everyone complaining about the altars? People say its better to fight over a buff? The ****ing altar is a buff.. 10% ap 10% ad if you have both. I would love to fight over that.. Quit *****ing and play it. It's not bad..

Krshna

10-25-2012

They are complaining because they are all sheep. On this forum it's cool to hate Dominion. Now I don't even play Dominion, I have nothing really for or against it. But the amount of JUNIOR MEMBERS talking about Dominion as if they are above it is embarassing. Get to level 30 first before you try to talk down on anything.

And the fact is that these TT altars are not even like the Dominion points.

NinjaC

Recruiter

10-25-2012

I don't want to be negative but I found it a little boring. sorry had high hopes

Archyboy

10-25-2012

Quote:
Jimmydoesoral:
Why is everyone complaining about the altars? People say its better to fight over a buff? The ****ing altar is a buff.. 10% ap 10% ad if you have both. I would love to fight over that.. Quit *****ing and play it. It's not bad..

Because before you got punished for not getting the buffs or losing it when being contested you would need to wait an X number of minutes before the mob respawned. Now you wait a WHOPPING 90 SECONDS OMG! Before you can try contesting again. How does that add depth and team play? You need to constantly baby sit the damn altars every 90 seconds.

IPorkedYourMom

10-25-2012

3V3 BACK BETA SUCKS!!!!!!!! I am literally so angry about this update it's unbelievable, i just cursed my friend out on skype out of rage, he had nothing to do with it. WHAT THE **** IS **** ****! I've played since GAREN just came out! are you ****ing kidding me! This is horrible! Spam this message everywhere so they don't **** up the only good playlist in League!