I'm done.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aSwiftF¨cking

10-25-2012

My username says it all - A SWIFT ****ING - That's what I feel has happened to me by riot after having this bull**** pulled. I enjoy 5v5 - with a full team - I'll NEVER solo queue or duo queue on that ****ing map because getting stuck with three other incompetent players does not equate to an enjoyable experience. So when I didn't have my team online or players that I had synergy with for 5's, I'd play 3's, LOTS AND LOTS of 3's. It was easily my favorite gamemode and I've spent thousands of my games on it. Many hours and even some money has been dropped on you guys out of the enjoyment I got out of that particular map.

Now that it's gone? I'm done with this game, you've lost any future purchases by me and my time is better spent elsewhere. The new map is ****, the alters do not provide dynamic gameplay experience, THEY ARE ****ing retarded and the jungle design is terrible. Removing wards? Are you KIDDING ME? Removing all tactical play all together in favor of blitz skirmishes with faceroll bruisers, you even added new items that accent this type of play perfectly. WHAT was your thought process here? You took A FEW of the good suggestions people made to better the TT map and then thought, "HEY, LETS ADD IN A BUNCH OF USELESS **** THAT WAS UNPOPULAR IN IT'S OWN GAMEMODE, WONT THAT ADD SO MUCH FUN DYNAMIC GAMEPLAY TO A CLASSIC FAN FAVORITE MAP?"

I know you wont remove these alters, I know you wont fix the jungle and I know you've destroyed the only reason I stuck with this poorly coded and at many times unbalanced game for so long.

Infernal Tiger

10-25-2012

Bye, you wont be missed i can assure you of that

aSwiftF¨cking

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmWolf View Post
Bye, you wont be missed i can assure you of that
You're right, nothing of value has been lost - from my ****ing PC.

Krshna

10-25-2012

The irony is that the remade TT is drastically improved, and the only reason he's so mad is because he fears change.

sungkwon

10-25-2012

I have the distinct feeling that as a level 7 account, you were banned previously on a main account for getting upset over little things and flying off of the handle.