For the love of GOD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx Leva xX View Post
Yeah lemme just check a bush once every minute and hope i don't waste it. then wait another minute to use the active cool down.
Oh, what a terrible nightmare! You might actually have to...

*zooms in dramatically*

...play smart and stay safe!

Soup4

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashno View Post
i'll just start using CV too
A sarcastic punch to the nuts, thumbs up for you.

Xx Leva xX

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Oh, what a terrible nightmare! You might actually have to...

*zooms in dramatically*

...play smart and stay safe!
There is alot more than the general idea of "playing safe" taken in. If they go into the jungle, yeah, i will play safe. But there are two lanes to gank, so we don't know where they will go. There is also two sets of jungle creeps. Should the jungler also play safe? What if someone goes mia and decides to kill a camp or two then go back into lane? What do i do for the time being? Play "safe" and miss a bunch of CS? I can't see if they went to the spider up top unless my minions are pushed, so i have to also guess "Are they in the jungle? Where are they?"

Everything is taken into consideration for me, believe me. No wards on the map is less control.They also can 3 man cap the altars without the opposing team having enough time to react to it. Riot wants a game where we out skill each other, not a game based on assumptions.

ShacĂ´ Bot

10-25-2012

Quote:
Yeah lemme just check a bush once every minute and hope i don't waste it. then wait another minute to use the active cool down.
yeah you have to use SKILL to have vision and not get it for 75 gold that lasts super long and can be spammed all over the map.

If I had my way I'd put a 3 ward limit on SR too because it's stupid how the difference b/w a good or bad player is just who puts a ward so they have easy mode gank protection rather than him having a good map awareness that allows him to keep a tab on the enemy jungler.

sungkwon

10-25-2012

Quote:
That's not quite how you're supposed to use it. The idea is to use it to check a bush that you may want to head into, like around the speed altar, or heading towards a lane, not just trying to keep constant sight.

Xx Leva xX

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungkwon View Post
That's not quite how you're supposed to use it. The idea is to use it to check a bush that you may want to head into, like around the speed altar, or heading towards a lane, not just trying to keep constant sight.
I agree. But if the enemy players aren't there and you wasted that 1 min cooldown...

Then what? There is no "other option" other than face checking.

There is alot of counterplay to wards. Well, two options. Oracles and vision wards.

Someone mentioned earlier that warding is super easy and what not. There is counter play to the warding. Do not fix what isn't broken.

The fog of war is quite significant in the middle region of the new TT map. There is alot of assuming involved when it comes to engaging and what not. That isn't what anybody is looking for.

There is no end-game "fog of war revealer" item either. What then if i have a full build? More assumptions, i presume.

Kentucky Shuffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossac View Post
CAPTAIN TEEMO ON DUTy
Orianna puts you on leave.

Ragebeard Manric

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnXpctd Answers View Post
Orianna puts you on leave.
CAPTAIN TEEMO ON DUTy

Kentucky Shuffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
I agree. But if the enemy players aren't there and you wasted that 1 min cooldown...

There is alot of counterplay to wards. Well, two options. Oracles and vision wards.

Someone mentioned earlier that warding is super easy and what not. There is counter play to the warding. Do not fix what isn't broken.

The fog of war is quite significant in the middle region of the new TT map. There is alot of assuming involved when it comes to engaging and what not. That isn't what anybody is looking for.

There is no end-game "fog of war revealer" item either. What then if i have a full build? More assumptions, i presume.

You understand that the other team equally as vision-less as you, right? Make use of it. Create NEW strategies around this.

sungkwon

10-25-2012

Quote:

Then what? It's safe to enter that bush, and push the invade to the enemy team's altar. You use the cooldown for your safety, and if you don't see anything, then it's safe to enter.

I read this argument elsewhere, but, the map is too small to let wards in. A small amount of well-placed wards can reveal all that you'd ever need to see, and it would be in no-brainer locations.