For the love of GOD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

put some ****ing wards on the new map

and by removing wards in my opinion it has removed any possibility for it to have any competitive relation whatsoever

Mirai Lotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

They need to bring back wards. The map is so small that is farily easy to gank someone and without wards its annoying.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

And the map is completey different then the normal gameplay of SR which TT had going for it on a smaller scale. This map blows.

Redenbacher

10-25-2012

Have any of you used Hextech Sweeper or Grez's Spectral Lantern?

You lost wards, but I feel many sorely underestimate the power of active vision.

Ashno

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post

You lost wards, but I feel many sorely underestimate the power of active vision.
i'll just start using CV too

Ragebeard Manric

10-25-2012

CAPTAIN TEEMO ON DUTy

sungkwon

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post

This, they are amazing for checking a bush if someone is there without having to facecheck.

Plus they reworked the Sweeper to make it a lot cheaper.

Xx Leva xX

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungkwon View Post
This, they are amazing for checking a bush if someone is there without having to facecheck.

Plus they reworked the Sweeper to make it a lot cheaper.
Yeah lemme just check a bush once every minute and hope i don't waste it. then wait another minute to use the active cool down.

CyanShock

10-25-2012

Frankly I dont see that wards are necessary on the new TT. The map is so small you pretty much have all the visibility you need. Just need better awareness to determine that if the enemy team isnt in lane they're about to gank your ass.

Heleghir

10-25-2012

lack of wards is a good thing, it forces you to play smarter instead of herpderping wherever you please. active vision items, alot of champion skills/spells, and even your trusty old map awareness and teammates telling you what direction they went just forces people to play better. noobs may not be able to handle the new map without wards, but personally, i think it is an amazing idea for competitive play simply because you get punished for not working as a team and not playing smart