Truth is Old Treeling and New Treeline should merge!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaynePawnU

10-25-2012

The gameplay is much faster which is a good thing seeing as to how I had an 1hr and 17min game due to base camping and guiding minions into laser from the opponents. Yet the map itself makes the gameplay a constant free for all. The lane phase has almost been erased. It is nearly Impossible to grab alter push a lane and try and jungle without being ganked constantly. As far as the new boss GG she could be a little squishier though. I would suggest same jungle from Old treeline with new boss, and to keep alters without the speed buff in center and to keep new treeline bases.

LSA

10-25-2012

I have to agree with the lane pushing thing lol. I feel like the jungle is WAY too close to lanes, and it makes it even more difficult to push without wards. There's hardly any laning in the new 3v3 besides the first 3 minutes, then it's just roaming the jungle and killing each other. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate how close the lanes are to the jungle.

The only time you can really make an actual push is after your team is fed and you've aced the other team, or killed two of them.

Kurushii

10-25-2012

having teemo in your team fixes the "no wards bit" lol

Desocupado

10-25-2012

Haha, if it were to merge, they could:
1 - make it 1 lane only, going form one team's north to the other's south.
2 - increase jungle area dramatically
3 - make each altar grant vision inside the jungle instead

HayabusaZero

10-25-2012

Well, i have only played the map ones, but my first impression was really similar to yours in some aspects.

Speed boost should be removed from here, and maybe be replaced with a miniboss with some type of boost or a thick bush a la old TT top jungle.

The altars should be tweaked a little. Maybe reduce the bonus a little if you have both.

Vilemaw is great the way it is (in my opinion).

But there wasn't a lane phase at all. The map was really one fight after another, and particulary for me (i was playing Darius as jungler) it was 30% in the jungle, and the rest in fights in both lanes. Maybe it is because i was playing with people that clearly didn't know how to play classic 3v3 (they had less than 3 wins each), but this map feels a lot faster than previous TT (i had around 100 matches on the old map).

As i said before, i believe that, with some tweaks here and there, this map could be the balanced TT we were waiting for. I hope Riot listen to us and focus on solving the issues.