Starting a team for season 3 nationals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DpG Akyalas

12-27-2012

I love playing support, and have long been looking for a serious team to play with. I understand the importance of establishing, then maintaining both lane and map presence. I am proficient in almost all of the supports and would love to meet up with you all to see how well we can work together.

MSG me in game or add me. Fatalimpactt so we can discuss matters further.

XxPoN3DxX

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teldramon View Post
Hello, my best friend and I have played since the game released. We both suffered from ELO loss due to never finding serious people to play with, and always getting dragged down in solo Q, I know some of you can relate!
Here's the thing, we're trying to organize a SERIOUS group of 5-8 people, for a team to get into regionals, if not nationals.
The only requirements are you have to have reliable internet, and be decent at all positions, and profficient at at least one or two.
We will be doing tryouts based on responses to this, you can add me (Teldramon in LoL, gabriel_cobb on skype) and I will try you out by 1v1ing and jumping into a 5-man Q with you to see how you perform.
YOU MUST ALSO HAVE SKYPE, AND A HEADSET, WE DON'T DO NO TALKERS.
Thank you, and good luck in Season 3.
just to let you know, this idea is a fail and ill tell you why. if your team wasnt registered by dec14th 2012, you may not participate in the season 3 circuit. but good luck though. try the wwgame tournaments as practice to see where you stand. www.wwgame.webs.com

Lindorfer

12-28-2012

im down 1800 elo any role. 5k+games (TheSandWhale)