Nerf Spider Boss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbideZeitgeist

10-25-2012

Kind of stupid that you need to be 10+ with all 3 members to stand a slight chance at killing this.

Judas Priest

10-25-2012

Kind of stupid that you can't kill that spider lol...

NightReaper

10-25-2012

Killing the old boss at lvl 6 and below was too good in my opinion, a global buff and gold that early is basically a mini baron, the new boss actually makes it feel like killing baron and being rewarded for it.

AbideZeitgeist

10-25-2012

Doing the dragon at level 6 or so was a big too much, the gold should have scaled with time in game instead of just 280 outright. Get a wriggles first in top lane and just control dragon GG was pretty OP.

But they say they want to promote faster game play, then put in a boss that takes most of the game before you are able to even fight it. Just tried to fight it at level 10 or so with all 3 and all of us barely made it out with less than 20%.

Kurushii

10-25-2012

The new spider boss needs to be tweaked a bit. It is slightly overpowered for a quick moving game and the buff you get from it is pretty weak considering how tough the boss is. also the buff time for the boss needs to be improved. maybe by increasing the timer a half a minute or so.
My suggestion would be to either nerf the spider or improve the buff to make it worth it. as it stands now, I see no point to kill it, as the buff is not worth the fight.