The map is still in *BETA*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightReaper

10-25-2012

Alot of people are raging over the new map and how the old one should be brought back, it's still in beta for a reason, obcourse they are going to tweak the map a bit more, stop freaking out.

Super Hammerdong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

This is the LoL community we're talking about. Need I say more?

NightReaper

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hammerdong View Post
This is the LoL community we're talking about. Need I say more?
it is but it's also an mmo based community, a community which should be used to beta testing.

LSA

10-25-2012

Because right now Riot isn't making it easy to believe they're actually paying attention to any of our feedback considering they literally made no changes at all before they put it in the public server.

Yes, they say they want feedback, but I doubt they're going to change what most of us want.

RabidLlama1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

People complain about any change, especially if it removes something familiar. People complained for days that Kat had been entirely ruined by her changes, for instance, and look at how strong she's perceived to be now.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

They should have kept the old TT and brought out the new one as a SEPERATE map then to beta test and see how the community felt about it. Personally I think the new TT blows. Bad choice on this one Riot, I think the forums speak for themselves to back that up. Bring back the old one.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-25-2012

Peopel are raging because we can't play the map we enjoy. Beta or not, we can't play the old TT. Just... go **** yourself if you don't understand that.

Mirai Lotus

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigWrestler View Post
Alot of people are raging over the new map and how the old one should be brought back, it's still in beta for a reason, obcourse they are going to tweak the map a bit more, stop freaking out.

Its in beta, so it should still be on the PBE. And it should not be released before the season ends. Only after.

Desocupado

10-25-2012

I miss the old map

MONKYfapper

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidLlama1 View Post
People complain about any change, especially if it removes something familiar. People complained for days that Kat had been entirely ruined by her changes, for instance, and look at how strong she's perceived to be now.
please, tell me how much different is the new kat from and old kat while comparing it to the difference between old tt and new tt