Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New TT Map is HORRIBLE ...ROLLBACK!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forgotten031511

10-25-2012

The new TT map is like Dominion, this should be a whole new map and not a updated version. Bring back the old TT!

Ragnarokio

10-25-2012

I don't get the same tightness in my heart while battling for first blood on the top lane that i did in the old TT. This new map seems fun but has yet to get me remotely as excited as old TT did...

Mr Chalk

10-25-2012

OR we could appreciate what they've done to that hell hole we called TT, realize that the objective capturing part is still all in good fun, and not anticipate it to just be the same old TT, cuz its not.

Judas Priest

10-25-2012

Quote:
Final Prayer:
OR we could appreciate what they've done to that hell hole we called TT, realize that the objective capturing part is still all in good fun, and not anticipate it to just be the same old TT, cuz its not.

Wise words. I bet when the old TT map was released there were lots of QQ too, and now all this QQ because that map is gone. Haters are always gonna hate and changes will always scare average people. If players try to appreciate this new map with an open mind, they might have fun as well as a lot of people are already having.

The Codyman

10-25-2012

The map is amazingly fun, there is strategy involved if you have a premade team, if no premade team play Teemo and crush faces.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

This new TT blows donkey ****. If I wanted to capture points, I'd play dominion. Please bring back the old TT. Not to mention the horrible lag on it. Bad move on this one Riot, bring back the old TT.