How the hell am I sposed to hit Diamond now. :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRyZ

10-25-2012

Well with no ranked 3v3.. there is no way of me hitting diamond. I'm kind of mad. I feel like this 3v3 update should have happened after november 6th.. because now I can't reach diamond

Àcrylix

10-25-2012

It is sort of dumb they do a map change in the middle of season 2 after they announce awards for higher elo.. but alas we can't d anything about just try hard to carry and such..

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

they need to revert this map atleast until nov 6th...

CarnivalNights

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

What in the hell was going on in their minds when they thought this was a good idea?

"Hey guys, a week before the end of the season, let's implement a completely new map. While we're at it, let's reset the elo too!"

Best Fireman CAN

10-25-2012

Agreed, i feel this was incredibly stupid on riots part.

Lorthix

10-25-2012

Where did they say they were resetting the elo? I've been looking and can't find that said anywhere.

CarnivalNights

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Where did they say they were resetting the elo? I've been looking and can't find that said anywhere.
It shows me as unranked in 3s even though I finished all the placement matches.

Lorthix

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivalNights View Post
It shows me as unranked in 3s even though I finished all the placement matches.
That's probably just a minor bug, no need for people to get up in arms over it. There is literally no reason for the to reset only 3v3 ELO two weeks before the end of the Season.

bossplaya

10-25-2012

its kinda bull**** though...

my team is 6-0 and roughly 4 games from plat and we've been semi smashing and now its not possible.

Hopefully this gets reverted

Forumz

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
That's probably just a minor bug, no need for people to get up in arms over it. There is literally no reason for the to reset only 3v3 ELO two weeks before the end of the Season.
lets hope that is the case, but lets face it this is riot so it wouldn't surprise me.