Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Updates to the Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonClaw420

10-25-2012

seems the tribunal is not working at all at the moment

RiotNinjaTabby

Web Developer

10-25-2012

Quote:
Veeo:
Every time I try to judge a case, the page gets lost and dumps me to a "not found" page. I've tried this on two or three different cases, none of which seem to have worked. I have no idea whether my Pardons or Punishes have actually taken effect.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2723528

Mister Wh0

10-25-2012

Where would I go to post complaints and ask questions about the Tribunal, because recently I've having some problems.

BackStabx

10-25-2012

Guess its time for me to be banned from raging at noobs

xXxMagusxXx

10-25-2012

There is a language filter for people who don't like those words, there is also ignore. Also the game itself has many issues of the 100+ people i know i see the same problems happening random disconnects clients blacking out and not being able to see anything but the map and turrets. I've even seen people banned for quitting the game to reconnect to try and fix it, as well as latency issues with ping people try to resolve with reconnecting that get banned your system is pretty horrible to start to make it even worse you make it even harder on players. I think you need to devise a better system personally. The amount of **** bans of the 100+ people i know In real life and the others i see and hear in game astounds me that they'd get in trouble for.

Torinux

10-25-2012

Implement the replays and make MANDATORY to whenever you report anyone a copy of that match replay will be uploaded and then people should be OBLIGED to watch the match before passing any judging...

As many said here, sometimes you don't need to write shyt or feed to be an arse toward your team... ping spammers, afkers etc can't be "seen" through a lame chat log.

As you can see in my recent ban, my only mistake was trash talk back to the troll in our team in the other 3 matches I did nothing wrong but say X player failed and sucked which was true. I did not feed nor avoid any team fight there... I bet you a nut (lol) that if a video was available, I shouldn't have been baned. Lots of trolling happens during champ select too and you just can't see that in a chat log.

If you are paired with a 3x or 4x men premade who use their smurfs to make people flip and then proceed to ban them in the tribunal... you can't see that on a chat log either. People using skype or steam chat to communicate can't troll others in their team too and once again, you can't see that in a chat log.

Seriously Riot, you can state whatever you want, show us some maths and all but this banning troll park could be avoided if a VIDEO of said match was available.

Oh and in one of the matches i was reported I was Karma and had revive and promote and I can bet you too people punished me cause they probably thought I was trolling... so is it bad that as a support I decide to play with promote? is it bad I want the gold that a promoted minion gives as a support?

You have lots of stuff to fix in the tribunal, a LOT. I respect your effort you puting in, I really do, but let's not ignore the fact the tribunal is flawed.

Parallaxcore

10-25-2012

Quote:
ItzMattu:
Those sound like some awesome ideas! ;]

Wait, so you guys did take out IP rewards for tribunal? Why the hell would I want to waste my time in there then...I know i should be doing it to make the community better, but please we all know it'll take a little more than voting, and doing all those cases is how I got my ip for runes and stuff, cause you can rarely win unless the other team is bad and you are hopefully just a little better.

Thanks for ruining any reason to do the tribunal anymore..Better take his ideas and implement something to make it worth it again.

Raisu

10-25-2012

TLDR:

Summoners,

We're proud to announce the addition of the first annual Tribunal World Championships which will take place alongside the Season 3 World Championships.

Summoners will compete through daily Tribunals against fellow players to decide whether they will be pardoned to continue their journey through the League, or be punished and expelled from it. Many will rise through the ranks of Justice but only one will become the Champion of Justice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All kidding aside, this will be nice by giving players more knowledge about what their Tribunal work has done.

Rise And Feed

10-25-2012

Trolls down voting. Less lenient? Uh oh. 'Report me, I don't care nothing will happen' is no longer viable. Looks like people are going to have to pretend to be a nice a little more often. Poor kids.

Aegre

10-25-2012

I'm upset all my summoner awards I've been working towards got reset due to a "warning" I received from being reported. And the report was extremely unfair, I was reported by a teammate who SHOULD have been banned himself, and he probably got no punishment. When in fact, he was going around INTENTIONALLY feeding the enemy team and not cooperating at all, and then afterwards telling them to report me. I'm pretty disappointed in Riot's "justice" system.