Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnamea461 View Post
toggleable!
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotninjatabby View Post
we're actually considering something similar to that, but less intrusive: An undo for your vote.
yes

Convict24601

10-25-2012

yeah, I cant seem to decide on a case. After I select my verdict, I get an error =/

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

Something's messed up with the Tribunal atm. I keep refreshing and nothing.. it says Problem Loading Page.. etc "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." Blah! Nothing to do

lemmor01

10-25-2012

Still click click click click Guilty spam Incomings. Kids will just do the same thing over and over again.

ShadowPraxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Oh man, screw IP rewards. Checking back into the Review and seeing two of the cases I voted on earlier having been punished feels far more viscerally satisfying than any IP rewards.

Seeing a specific case of someone calling their teammates f-tards and a rash homophobic slurs having resulted in a Time Ban... Feels good, man.

I do think being able to see how a particular case you voted on was judged and what the punishment was will go a long way towards assuaging the fears of those people who worry that Tribunal isn't actually weeding out toxic elements. Great implementation.

I Riven Top

Recruiter

10-25-2012

i got banned 3 days ago for a game that took place 2 months ago

FischerPrice

10-25-2012

Trollers gunna troll.

GnomeDigest

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Innocent players were very rarely banned, while toxic players more often went unpunished. Because of this, we’ve adjusted the Tribunal algorithms to be less lenient.
What does this even mean? I thought the players were voting. How are you making the players less lenient?

Also I have a question about your system. If someone gets a warning, are they still at risk for being punished further for behavior that occurred before that warning was actually issued?

Ankokukai

10-25-2012

So, with the implementation of the new features, the removal of the IP gains got through, or did you guys reconsider it?

Veeo

10-25-2012

Every time I try to judge a case, the page gets lost and dumps me to a "not found" page. I've tried this on two or three different cases, none of which seem to have worked. I have no idea whether my Pardons or Punishes have actually taken effect.