Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HedonicKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

How about adding a scale of 1-5, say, letting 1 be Definitely don't punish, 2 Don't Punish, 3 Neutral, 4 Punish, and 5 Definitely Punish, letting some severity take a factor in bans. 3 minor offences could be like 1 big one.

HedonicKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletapped View Post
Holy **** this. Seriously. This is it. I don't know why I didn't think of this before. It's brilliant simple clean effective. I mean. you guys can make a spectate mode this should be easy. Mucho kudos to this summoner. Do this, it has such amazing transparency. make it a quick-click button and it will bring up a chat Dialog and they type a short confirmation or whatever under X amount of characters or and in-game drop down menu and the same basic 5 or 6 reasons you normally have but time stamped. all you have to remove is the unskilled one that could be used alter after the game no during because that would be a troll move.
In that sense, they could just have a constant LOL Replay server going and match it based on participants....

Mr Tudor

10-26-2012

worst system i have ever seen. people get banned for the dumbest things. kids need to go to chuckie cheese and play games. Im going back to xbox where there is no bans. Tired of little kids controlling this game

RiotNinjaTabby

Web Developer

10-26-2012
13 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowSpace67 View Post
possibly the worst function in this game. Still gives no reason to the person banned except for a 'this account has been suspended;. you try to make people play honorably by using this system meh. some people need to be told to 'wait until jungler ganks before trying to solo LB.
Instead after trying to give advice you have other 4 people on your team abusing you telling /all to report jungler for whatever the case.
stupid system
yes my account is suspended and yes still no idea why.

implement an email of the case that goes to the tribunal with a copy of txt/reason as to why then the person it is sent to can say to themselves 'oh well maybe i did deserve a suspension for that game' or realise that this system is totally flawed because of all the trolls and players who cannot take a little constructive crtisism.
Check your email, because we implemented this functionality a while ago.

Enterti

10-26-2012

Is there any way you could change the tribunal interface for mobile users? I can no longer scroll through the text on my droid. Maybe just adding an up and down arrow to scroll through the chat.

mackman

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA tudor View Post
worst system i have ever seen. people get banned for the dumbest things. kids need to go to chuckie cheese and play games. Im going back to xbox where there is no bans. Tired of little kids controlling this game
Upvoting you not because of the content of the post, but because I'm happy you're going to stop bothering us and go play somewhere else.

Smoke

10-26-2012

@Mod

From the website yesterday, I found it crashed 2 times during voting yesterday, and when refreshed it automatically voted pardon on the 2 in my web history that it crashed on.

Reviewing the cases today, they obviously should be punished. There is no way I would have voted pardon to them even today.

So my accuracy is down, I am not too worried about my accuracy, however, because it is obvious to me that it voted to pardon when it should not have, and I have matched them up in my history, then there obviously needs to be a little rework in that area. I hope this information helps fix this issue for future judges.

GAVE HIM THE D

10-26-2012

Wait, so you're going to make the Tribunal less lenient? What does that mean?

1 report bans?

The Tribunal is severely flawed, as you can see from my thread, where 80% of the community agreed to pardon me.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=fudd

KingRon

10-26-2012

Punish people for excessive/false reporting. You'll have fewer reports to read through, and therefore, tribunal would be more effective.

lorick03

10-26-2012

i just played one game and i got banned wtf is this i swear im getting so mad