Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyler Perry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destromaker View Post
Yeah I agree with tribunal, until they decided to ban people for raging at nubs. We have a ignore button if you don't like that player ignore them. I play 8-10 games a day and to get banned for a month or so for yelling at someone in 4 different games spread out seems pretty harsh at least for someone supporting the game and actually trying to be a good player. exampe: if someone is feeding excessively, if the jungler never ganks one side of the map, if everyone is yelling at ADC for not carrying when they ks him/ her (usally me) when support classes never ward "cough" Sona's when the team is jungling while all sides are being pushed. when someone is afking on and off when you lose in the positives because your teammates are just that bad or when you holding more than 1/2 the kills 30-45 mins in. im mean this is lvl 30 and 1 or more of these happen in every single game and getting banned for yelling at someone in 4 seperate games I mean come on your going to troll your own game by banning this way any player that's good or knows whats going on is going to get kicked for rageing. maybe you should remove in game chat and forces players to use headsets. That would be a logical path of actions.

This.

Just got my case in, I got banned for raging at 2 people in separate games twice in 8 months.

W/e If riot wants to keep their game as clean as possible, fine. But the amount of people who ruin my games because they feed and act like "it's just a game" when I'm trying to win? That's a problem.

I try not to rage, but how can i not?

ImmortalShade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

@Lyte
Can we assume that the Elo Distribution for the Tribunal will be the same as for the rest of LoL?

gwailo1223

10-25-2012

you need to tell people why they got banned and what they shouldnt say so that they dont get banned. Ive benn banned like 10 times now and nobody will even tell me why

SirKipup

10-25-2012

I feel like when the Tribunal system came in and you could report players for bad behaviour, the community improved a little tiny bit.

But when the Honour system came in, that pretty much changed players attitudes overnight. People will still try their best to play well ,even when they're losing badly, to receive honour for their effort..

It's good to have the Tribunal to deal with mavericks who just want to cause trouble, but I'd love a couple more honour options and features for good sports in the game.

Doing well Riot.

KineticBlaze

10-25-2012

I don't know if this is just me but...
It seems that some people will report for no reason at all. Just so they could report someone. Even if they win.
Is there anyway we could pinpoint people who are abusing the report function? And if so, what could be done about it?

airwiick

10-25-2012

Implement this after I get banned? gg.

Smurfacalypse

10-25-2012

In my year of playing, paying for this game. I have been banned 3 times. Most recently, after 3 sets of reports, none of which contain me breaking any rules. However, i was reported by 3 members of my team, all grouped together, for reporting one of them for harassment. In none of the 3 reviews, does it give any credence to the ban. It was a simple "look at the scores, look at the compaints, click yes punish"

the tribunal system is bad, Idea is good, but overall, it results in more bad punishments than good. Players can threaten to kill my parents, and rape my family, but they go unpunished because only 1 report was sent. This is unfair to those of us that are serious, loyal and paying players. I even went so far as to upload screenshots to support. I know for a FACT, that player was never punished.

This has gone too far and needs to be what is changed, not a "less lenient" small change.

More importantly, an abilty to appeal these horrendous decisions needs to be implemented. Instead, I can email support all day long, and not even get a reply back.

All in all, the bad players win out. Just like in other large online games. The trolls go unpunished because they usually do it with friends. While the good decent and PAYING players, tend to get punished for the slightest accusations as repayment for actually reporting the bed players.

All in all, this really makes me not care as much. If this continues, myself, and my money, will go elsewhere. Which has been an echo of the paying players, over the last couple months. Way to bite the hand that feeds, riot. gg.

JLIM413

10-25-2012

I was banned even though i didn't had bad purpose

Excalicur7

10-25-2012

Looks interesting, looking forward to it.

KineticBlaze

10-25-2012

I love this new setup. It's awesome being able to see so quickly which cases i got right and such and the amount of people that agreed with me. Kudos to you riot. You guys really deliver and are so responsive to your fan base. This is great, and along with the new honor initiative league should be down a couple trolls.