Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

10-25-2012

nice!

Nubya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Innocent players were very rarely banned, while toxic players more often went unpunished. Because of this, we’ve adjusted the Tribunal algorithms to be less lenient.

what does the Innocent players rarely getting banned have to do with it being less lenient, do you want innocent players being banned??
Thats how it sounds and i think that is a terrible reason why you should make the system less lenient.

DespicableBish

10-25-2012

Oh no IP rewards.. so that's why all those cases that deserve insta punish are pardoned.. people don't care anymore about voting correctly so they pardon everyone>.>

Zephyare

10-25-2012

i think that those who do well in the tribunal should also get a crest of honor on their accounts... just like the ones that appear when other players honor you... what do you guys think?

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyare View Post
i think that those who do well in the tribunal should also get a crest of honor on their accounts... just like the ones that appear when other players honor you... what do you guys think?
please do, so I know which ones are the ****wits to troll deliberately.

Parthian Snot

10-25-2012

There needs to be more details as to how things work in the tribunal... After my last ban and reading through each of the in-game chat notes I still do not see the reason for the ban and I would immediately question the efficacy/justness of it. Seems quacked up. This tribunal business is just a way to hand-pick players to succeed who don't even play well really, and also to out players that don't desire a clicky game environment. Boooo on Tribunal!! Why not make the whole world a high school too? Tribunal!! So childish!

Demigoodnes

10-25-2012

Love the tweeks, makes me want to judge more cases.

One thing though, does anyone punish for language? Isnt that what the mute button is for?

Demigoodnes

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dërpétratör View Post
There needs to be more details as to how things work in the tribunal... After my last ban and reading through each of the in-game chat notes I still do not see the reason for the ban and I would immediately question the efficacy/justness of it. Seems quacked up. This tribunal business is just a way to hand-pick players to succeed who don't even play well really, and also to out players that don't desire a clicky game environment. Boooo on Tribunal!! Why not make the whole world a high school too? Tribunal!! So childish!
lol, be nice = no ban. get over it.

KOL Chuckie

10-25-2012

Now unban all the permanently banned accounts. If you admit the first launch of the Tribunal was flawed, appeal the bans.

Destromaker

10-25-2012

Yeah I agree with tribunal, until they decided to ban people for raging at nubs. We have a ignore button if you don't like that player ignore them. I play 8-10 games a day and to get banned for a month or so for yelling at someone in 4 different games spread out seems pretty harsh at least for someone supporting the game and actually trying to be a good player. exampe: if someone is feeding excessively, if the jungler never ganks one side of the map, if everyone is yelling at ADC for not carrying when they ks him/ her (usally me) when support classes never ward "cough" Sona's when the team is jungling while all sides are being pushed. when someone is afking on and off when you lose in the positives because your teammates are just that bad or when you holding more than 1/2 the kills 30-45 mins in. im mean this is lvl 30 and 1 or more of these happen in every single game and getting banned for yelling at someone in 4 seperate games I mean come on your going to troll your own game by banning this way any player that's good or knows whats going on is going to get kicked for rageing. maybe you should remove in game chat and forces players to use headsets. That would be a logical path of actions.