Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bEorigin View Post
so still no IP or prizes for being accurate?
same question? any rewards?

To Viktory

10-25-2012

This is a TERRIBLE idea. You cannot afford to be less lenient when players are being banned simply because their team was a pack of 4 arranged that decided to all report you at once because you didn't obey their every command. Basically all you are doing is increasing the rate that innocent players are banned. when you have to use the term "rarely" instead of "never" when talking about innocent player being banned, you know that too many innocent players are already being banned. Its going to go from "rarely" to "uncommonly" and then "less often" and then "sometimes".... thats not ok...

B0N3R DRAG0N

10-25-2012

Can we get some way to report someone from champion select? I'm tired of dodging queues with trolls and having to wait 5 (or 30 for ranked) minutes just because I had an extremely toxic person in champion select and could immediately tell that they were not only going to ruin the outcome of the game, but also cause a horrible experience. The current system only punishes people who troll during a game, we have no way of punishing based on pre- and post-game.

For the most part I just want to report people who troll team comps by picking champions that obviously hurt our team (duo mid/top/adc being the biggest). Riot please!

rajo101

10-25-2012

I apologize if I missed it, but could someone please explain how the code has actually gotten harsher? I am confused. I have a feeling it was somewhere on this forum, but I honestly cannot find it. I am curious how it is now "less lenient."

motumbo guardian

10-25-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2715572

that thread has more pages than this one and still no red response.....

Please inform me of my crimes because its currently 83-13 pardoning me

VrindAba

10-25-2012

the game getting better n better
YEAA!!!

Phourc

10-25-2012

It finally came back!

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Got a question: Since we can't see player names how can we vote if their name is bad? Sometimes I see cases where the submitter never wrote the person's name.

OmeQuicksilver

10-25-2012

Or you could get off your butts and look after your own game.

Soedan

10-25-2012

I am absolutely excited about this since removing toxic players is good for everyone who wants a good game which I'm confident an overwhelming majority of player want. Seeing this kind of progress helps ease my fear of ending up playing bad solo queue games due to these kinds of toxic players. Thank you so much Lyte and Riot.

It's truly an honor to hear about this and the honor system.