Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhGeeSher View Post
#2... Malphite [All] [00:09:53] no you are just bad, and lack intelligence
Malphite [All] [00:09:56] keep your mouth shut.. Malphite [All] [00:08:04] you ****ing ******

Verbal Abuse.
#4.. Verbal Abuse much?

Need I say more..
Look at mine and tell me what was so wrong: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5715332/#nogo

1st game: I didn't say anything and was tolerant all early game until I noticed bot lane fed 6+ kills in 12 mins. That's 1 death every 2 mins, from both the adc and support. We won thanks to me HAVING Promote+Teleport yet I'm the bad guy... I even have the replay.

2nd game: My team was raging at me from champ select for picking Rammus jungle, which is why I'm so defensive at everything they say to me, and this was a normal game...

3rd game: Nidalee feeds 5 kills, blames it on the lag, then afks for 20+ mins. Somehow it's my fault we lost when the jungler and bot abused the fact Nidalee was afk, which resulted in the score I had that game.

4th game: Veigar already picked mid, then the troll soraka auto-locked and said she's not support, how would you react to that in a ranked game? She forced a VEIGAR to go support bot!! Thank god the Veigar was nice enough to not double mid and just went bot lane. Me, Veigar and Malphite carried that yet I'm the bad guy and got reported by the troll Soraka.

Tell me what was so toxic in those games, please.

Dosh Lotsamoney

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
It isn't, ****ing stop pretending it is.
I got banned for insulting myself and saying the word gay. I'm a toxic player, please save me lord.

S0LUS

10-25-2012

Getting 404's everytime I vote

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

I think it's kinda funny though when people who are banned say.. "I didn't do anything. Got falsely reported"
Then I go check up the case.. and I see "R-tard, You Suck, etc.." Lol, Righttt. Falsely reported my booty.

Akesgeroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosh Lotsamoney View Post
I got banned for insulting myself and saying the word gay.
We both know that is a lie.

Tenmar

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhGeeSher View Post
I think it's kinda funny though when people who are banned say.. "I didn't do anything. Got falsely reported"
Then I go check up the case.. and I see "R-tard, You Suck, etc.." Lol, Righttt. Falsely reported my booty.
You really would ban someone for saying "You suck"? What if in each team fight they performed poorly? Or if during the lane phase despite constant warnings and pings and wards from their teammates they still get ganked?

While it certainly is more harsh to say you suck, it stops being harsh when it comes to that singular match when it is the truth that said player is sucking and just being let known that he is sucking in that match.

Deprivedfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I have to agree that the tribunal is flawed.

While I do also agree with many players on the issue involving purchases.

I spend alot of money on RP and in-game purchases. I do not agree that a group of people can ban you for a bad game or retaliating to trolling or these 'toxic' players you get banned for that. The information in tribunal is lacking. If they were to upload a video with the report that is MANDATORY to watch I would be more inclined to accept its judgment. In addition do not simply tell us why your banning them with videos you can highlight exact moments of breaking summoner code so that bans can not be argued.

I myself have invested a large sum of cash into this game and will continue to do so as long as I don't have to fear that my account will be banned for playing a bad game or getting trolled and retaliating. I know its unfair to say this but truth remains people who make large purchases like this are infact helping fund riot in some way or another and there should be a bit more consideration before banning them. I can say this with upmost certainty if my main account is banned after I've spent over $500 on this game over the years I will not play it again.

The tribunal should not warrant a ban or suspend. If there is enough votes riot themselves should review it and not just from the reported parties perspective. Why is it that if I get reported for doing something my enemy is doing I alone get banned because the enemy wasn't reported by as many or any other factor.

I could go on and on about Tribunals flaws and I am dedicated to this game, it is how I spend most of my free-time, I've met good friends and made friends I've lost to in this game I don't think that people who weren't in the matches or are only able to judge with limited information should decide whether or not a summoner is banned or suspended.

Also like any online game you WILL have 'toxic' players you WILL have 'trolls' you WILL have 'bad sportsmanship and rule breaking' I understand riot wants to cut down on this and that's fine but the tribunal (As it is now) is not the appropriate way to do so. Though in it's defense it could infact have alot of potential for the community. Though I do not agree that simply hitting lvl 30 warrants that priviledge. I think that gain access to the Tribunal as a suggestion, you should have well over 500 games played. I think at least 200 wins of those 500. The restrictions should be tougher, maybe based on elo score. We don't want the 'toxic' players able to pollute the tribunal by voting. We need the tribunal to be a organization and program functioned and housed by the players we actually want to see judge us. Honorable Peers and pillars of the community. Those who have shown time and time again they're a positive influence. I mean I could a troll on the tribunal just punishing away. Get enough of them then the tribunal is flawed. Now that guy who got reported because an enemy was mad and childish just lost his account he worked for years to make this well. Rune Pages, Skins, Bundles, Champions, years of effort lost.

Also from what I've gathered on the forums they're not very friendly when it comes to reviewing your ban with you or even the chance that there was an error of any kind. Riot, I urge you to fix the tribunal before you let it influence the game so heavily.

Dosh Lotsamoney

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
We both know that is a lie.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5812651/
I'm surprised I wasn't permanently banned.

Gizmoduk

10-25-2012

75% accuracy! bah i say! There were 2 of those I was unsure about! boo-hiss-waaa!

Akesgeroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosh Lotsamoney View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5812651/
I'm surprised I wasn't permanently banned.
Darius [All] [00:19:50] GAY
Darius [All] [00:19:51] GAAAY
Darius [All] [00:19:53] GAAAY
Darius [00:19:55] I SO HAD YOU
Darius [All] [00:19:57] YOU ****ING
Shaco [All] [00:20:00] **** you
Darius [All] [00:20:00] GAAAAAAY