Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nooowayy

10-25-2012

Yay!

Sl0th Kidd

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarkiel View Post
He never said it didn't happen, he just said he has never seen it himself...

Good point :P

LostPast

10-25-2012

First time using tribunal and stuff, and very often when i vote in a case, it throws me to webpage is unavailable, which is very annoying since it takes 3 refresh or something for the 1 vote to go through...

Zackkkkkk

10-25-2012

I'm still banned for nothing...?

Tsov Tom

10-25-2012

so i would just like to know can i get reported and banned for dropping a few f-bombs and calling people stupid B's and everything?

Xarkiel

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackkkkkk View Post
I'm still banned for nothing...?
That's what riot needs to fix, i really think they need an in-game punishment rather than a harsh ban, like my idea where your team gets the power to vote to kick you in champ select if they want.

And then i guess people could prove themselves back over time depending on how often they are kicked.

TheZombiePeanut

10-25-2012

I actually enjoyed getting small amounts of IP for reviewing cases, sort of a "Justice is being done and I'm getting something I can use in-game" sort of thing, but yeah, too easily abused so it was good to remove it, I guess.

Delnoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

FINALLY! I've been itching for this to show up ever since the test run!

Sl0th Kidd

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarkiel View Post
That's what riot needs to fix, i really think they need an in-game punishment rather than a harsh ban, like my idea where your team gets the power to vote to kick you in champ select if they want.
Or rather make it easier and make it where you get placed with people similar to their honor so that the trolls are with the trolls and make it so keeping your honor up would mean better games

Xarkiel

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Kokaku View Post
Or rather make it easier and make it where you get placed with people similar to their honor so that the trolls are with the trolls and make it so keeping your honor up would mean better games
LOL that would be painful, what if you somehow got put in one of these "troll" games ;]