Riot go nerf yourself

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notlad88

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelloJello100 View Post
instead of two altars i think they need to make one altar in the middle of the map. that give the same 10% buff. and you can capture it every 5 mins. the buff can last for like 2 or 3 mins. with two altars that you can capture of defend every 90 seconds is to fast. you cant stay in lane and farm or anything. you either cap it walk to lane. and have to go to the other one to try and cap it. its stupid. also the speed shrine does nothing so it is pointless. they made it to much like dominion instead of a different game type all together.
i like this guys idea

Skepsys

10-25-2012

I had to just laugh at that Arketual guy... Some SR troll taking his time to come on the TT forums and talk **** to a dude just saying his opinion.

this new map is a good map... But its not for me. I hate it and wont play it but i will encourage others who like it to play it. 3v3 was the only game type i played and I wish for it to come back. people can say all they want that the old TT wasnt skillful and it wasnt fun certain champs just dominated the map with ease. But after 3000+ games of TT i can say that everyone can be shut down and its all about how you play it. If you are a SR fan and dislike TT dont come here trying to tell the fans of the old they are wrong... its their opinion so go somewhere else and waste your time because nothing you say will matter. Nothing I say will matter either.. its the internet

Arketual

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frozen View Post
Quoting every third "word" won't get you very far in an argument. And you're still stuck on the fact people are completely disagreeing with you and your little pity attitude towards the fact more than 90% LoL players are hating against it. So, what are the facts you're posting going to prove? The fact no one will agree with, or you're just another scum bag couch potato lurking the internet for more RIOTS?
There is no argument, so your statement is irrelevant. Using long words to send such a simple message is not pleasing to anyone but yourself and those who cannot get the concept, hope you know.
The Treeline population was definitely not 90% of the LoL players. Do not get over your head there. 90% of the Treeline population, you might have been trying to say, are hating against it. Still, over your head.
There are alot of people who like the change as there are those who hate it, and I am one of those people. There are people like me who don't post on the forum, but those who do, are cocky that their opinion matters over those who are not posting here and simply playing Treeline casually.
You think you're the good guy here?

THIS IS THE KIND OF GUY YOU ALL RESPECT, those who are fighting against my logic.
Insulting someone over the internet for placing an opinion, however his opinion is better because he is more of a "veteran" (Yes, I am using quotes. Google search what quotes are in common literature and grammar then try to use it against me.)than I am and you all trust him more because he is on the same side of the game as you are.
See both ways. I have, and I have posted about it.

Done.