Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot go nerf yourself

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icefoxemily

10-25-2012

Quote:
PlasmWolf:
sounds like a lot of crying to me, it's in beta for a reason. Now go take a nap your getting cranky lil guy.

While its in beta we can't play it i can't have fun with my friends in ranked 3v3s what am I supposed to do while it takes forever till riot changes it?

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-25-2012

Quote:
PlasmWolf:
sounds like a lot of crying to me, it's in beta for a reason. Now go take a nap your getting cranky lil guy.

Just another ****ing idiot who doesn't get that the removeal of old TT is what is making people mad, not the addition of the new map. l2****ingread.

Arketual

10-25-2012

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
Then go play SR or Dominoin. Normal games where everyone is viable and fast games where everyone is viable. Don't come over to the TT forum to tell us how wrong we, the MAJORITY of players FEEL about something. Child.

EDIT:
Also, people play who is fun for them. If you don't like it to bad. Winnig is fun, so I like to pick Singed, Jax, Darius, Lee SIn, GP, Cho etc. just like the ****ing pros inSR do. Why is it only a low ELO TT problem and not every other game type?

Your logic was that of a twelve year old who cannot simply let go of the fact that he will leave his friends once he moves to high school, so that is why I called you kid. Calling me child does not make you any better, or more respectable, so quit it. You cannot let go of the old garbage that was old TT and move on to the new replacement. It is in BETA, and is not done yet, and therefore is being worked on to be fixed perhaps to a format that will please all. Still, people like you still return with your commentary of "Wow. New TT is like Dominion." Like seriously? No. Dominion is like dominion. If you cannot ravel your mind around getting used to defending, and utilizing the advantage that the altars bring, then you should just quit Treeline. Doesn't matter if you've been doing it for years, it's getting fixed FINALLY and that is all we needed, not some ludicrous criticism which is basically whining.
Now back to you, you're still stuck on this "Junior Member" stuff. Honestly, I don't care about your separate community that is "the TT community." You play the game just like I do, but you just voice your opinion on the forums, while I voice mine in-game. It's that simple. Quit that rubbish about me coming here to insult you, you have nothing to be insulted about. You simply need to get over you're complaints about removing what is old.
I have played many matches without people who pick these champions for "fun" but if TT was meant for fun, why is it even for ranked play? If all the queues do is for "fun," why is there even ranked queue on Treeline? Atleast on Dominion, many ranges on champions can be selected for even serious games. On Summoner's Rift, all champions work out in some way or another. However, when someone picks Karthus on Treeline it's for fun? No, they are quite serious about it and it's annoying. They do not realize how pathetic it is, because the map just does not support that kind of character, and think that they can just powerhouse to victory. Seriously, any Karthus/Twitch/Extremely Squishy Character of the sort that has won a match should get heavy props to their teammates for realizing the help that they need, and giving it to them. Unlike with Tyrndamere, who can carry teams single handed, they actually lose hard if they start off, losing, hard.

What else do you have to rhetoric with me?

ColdMiller

10-25-2012

Junior member is based on how many posts in teh forums. I have been here for 2 years since league opened online and I can say this yes I played TT I enjoyed but I also like the new one, If you dont like it play other modes. I am not intending to be rude but Riot is the developing company. As much as they depend on your support you should know how much riot tries to actually please their fan base. Maybe if you make a petition for bringing the old one back maybe as an option for the new one or something instead of complaining same goes for the other people hating the new one. try doing something more useful instead of complaining on the forums. Just my 2 cents.

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
You obviously don't know anything about old TT.

Lol, just another junior member coming to tell us how bad TT was after we played it for years. People like you are the reason people THOUGHT TT sucked, and never tried it.

My guess is you played it once or twice, sucked balls real bad and swore it was the map and not you. I've heard it a thousand times bro, it's old already. Everyone is on an even playing field and everyone has the same issues to cope with, so take your ignorant BS and go back to SR noob blamer.

DBTliltank

Recruiter

10-25-2012

I don't get why everyone is complaining about the new TT map. Its called a beta for a reason and also, by removing the wards it makes the game easier. Riot said they were gonna make the game lengths shorter so by removing wards if u push do deep and die the enemy team can push easily... it adds alot more teamwork and team comp.Finally i appreciate the father nexus and spawn because it removes flash w***** and turtling. So everyone is just gonna hate becuase its not as easy and takes a little more skill but i think its funner

Silent Acoustic

10-25-2012

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
You obviously don't know anything about old TT.

Lol, just another junior member coming to tell us how bad TT was after we played it for years. People like you are the reason people THOUGHT TT sucked, and never tried it.

My guess is you played it once or twice, sucked balls real bad and swore it was the map and not you. I've heard it a thousand times bro, it's old already. Everyone is on an even playing field and everyone has the same issues to cope with, so take your ignorant BS and go back to SR noob blamer.

marry me? ilu.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Yea a beta in which they completely changed the gameplay and took away the old one moron, maybe u should go take a nap, or get hit by a bus....

Migglez

10-25-2012

i love both twisted treelines so heres MY proposal.

the new TT is shadow isles themed right? then Riot should make shadow isle themed maps for all maps and keep the originals. that way we'll have normal world maps and shadow world maps, like 2 dimensions and double the maps

Jack Frozen

10-25-2012

Quote:
Arketual:
Your logic was that of a twelve year old who cannot simply let go of the fact that he will leave his friends once he moves to high school, so that is why I called you kid. Calling me child does not make you any better, or more respectable, so quit it. You cannot let go of the old garbage that was old TT and move on to the new replacement. It is in BETA, and is not done yet, and therefore is being worked on to be fixed perhaps to a format that will please all. Still, people like you still return with your commentary of "Wow. New TT is like Dominion." Like seriously? No. Dominion is like dominion. If you cannot ravel your mind around getting used to defending, and utilizing the advantage that the altars bring, then you should just quit Treeline. Doesn't matter if you've been doing it for years, it's getting fixed FINALLY and that is all we needed, not some ludicrous criticism which is basically whining.
Now back to you, you're still stuck on this "Junior Member" stuff. Honestly, I don't care about your separate community that is "the TT community." You play the game just like I do, but you just voice your opinion on the forums, while I voice mine in-game. It's that simple. Quit that rubbish about me coming here to insult you, you have nothing to be insulted about. You simply need to get over you're complaints about removing what is old.
I have played many matches without people who pick these champions for "fun" but if TT was meant for fun, why is it even for ranked play? If all the queues do is for "fun," why is there even ranked queue on Treeline? Atleast on Dominion, many ranges on champions can be selected for even serious games. On Summoner's Rift, all champions work out in some way or another. However, when someone picks Karthus on Treeline it's for fun? No, they are quite serious about it and it's annoying. They do not realize how pathetic it is, because the map just does not support that kind of character, and think that they can just powerhouse to victory. Seriously, any Karthus/Twitch/Extremely Squishy Character of the sort that has won a match should get heavy props to their teammates for realizing the help that they need, and giving it to them. Unlike with Tyrndamere, who can carry teams single handed, they actually lose hard if they start off, losing, hard.

What else do you have to rhetoric with me?

Quoting every third "word" won't get you very far in an argument. And you're still stuck on the fact people are completely disagreeing with you and your little pity attitude towards the fact more than 90% LoL players are hating against it. So, what are the facts you're posting going to prove? The fact no one will agree with, or you're just another scum bag couch potato lurking the internet for more RIOTS?

Duke Nukem

10-25-2012

Quote:
MaterChief442:
Heres the prob with this me and my friends got into TT recently ranked it was fun it was something to do together and we picked rather unmeta ap and win (malz to strong). It was fun and it was about a lot of skill control of dragon and red would win or lose the game but without wards in this new one the only map control are OP alters that are rediculous buffs for being on them for like 5 seconds. Sorry but your just someone that wants to be right but arn't. (sorry for any spelling/gramer errors)

Heres what you dont get

Everyone who doesnt play it alot sayed hey make it more ballenced... but heres the thing it had its own meta... summoners rift doesnt have every champ fit the meta... i.e. siver, urgot, and non gap closers... it had its own meta.... thats why trhe new map is fine for people that dont want meta and just wanna play what ever they want... but people who are dedacated to the old one found the meta and had fun with it... sorry if you cant play zigs there oh well hes not in that meta...