Riot go nerf yourself

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Nukem

10-25-2012

im an active LOL player since early 2011 wen TT dropped... had alot of fun loved now... you ruind it and im no longer willing to give you guys my money and time for as long as the NEW tt is up or atleast not seprate from the the old... the new map is bad but if people like it they can have it but till then ill bring my money and my tiem some where that ill have fun... i mean i havent quit a game of lol in atleast a year but 5 mins of the new TT and i had to quit i couldnt stand it it wasnt fun i had no motavation to play it so i left to write this... thanks for listening

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Nukem View Post
im an active LOL player since early 2011 wen TT dropped... had alot of fun loved now... you ruind it and im no longer willing to give you guys my money and time for as long as the NEW tt is up or atleast not seprate from the the old... the new map is bad but if people like it they can have it but till then ill bring my money and my tiem some where that ill have fun... i mean i havent quit a game of lol in atleast a year but 5 mins of the new TT and i had to quit i couldnt stand it it wasnt fun i had no motavation to play it so i left to write this... thanks for listening
I know these feels bro... I'm right there with ya...

Arketual

10-25-2012

"I am no longer willing to give you guys my money, and that is because new TT is up without the old"
Is all I got from that.

If all you did was play old TT, I feel more sorry for you there. It was a bad map for the normal player base, and that is why it had such a low population and never solo ranked queue.
Bye bye.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arketual View Post
"I am no longer willing to give you guys my money, and that is because new TT is up without the old"
Is all I got from that.

If all you did was play old TT, I feel more sorry for you there. It was a bad map for the normal player base, and that is why it had such a low population and never solo ranked queue.
Bye bye.
You obviously don't know anything about old TT.

Lol, just another junior member coming to tell us how bad TT was after we played it for years. People like you are the reason people THOUGHT TT sucked, and never tried it.

My guess is you played it once or twice, sucked balls real bad and swore it was the map and not you. I've heard it a thousand times bro, it's old already. Everyone is on an even playing field and everyone has the same issues to cope with, so take your ignorant BS and go back to SR noob blamer.

IceHound

10-25-2012

I vouch, this new TT is just some strange form of summoner rift and crystal skar, on top of that owning both of those points is like having the dragon buff on the old TT. Riot fix this please we want the old map.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Yes please bring back the old TT, this new one blows.

Arketual

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
You obviously don't know anything about old TT.

Lol, just another junior member coming to tell us how bad TT was after we played it for years. People like you are the reason people THOUGHT TT sucked, and never tried it.

My guess is you played it once or twice, sucked balls real bad and swore it was the map and not you. I've heard it a thousand times bro, it's old already. Everyone is on an even playing field and everyone has the same issues to cope with, so take your ignorant BS and go back to SR noob blamer.
I've played it over 500 times(50% of my matches), and it has never reached full potential. Maybe you've played it over 1000 times, and that is fine for you. I guess it's because you're winning it why you repeatedly play it so much.
I only played it so often because it was the quickest match I could find until recently. Due to the fact that nowadays, TT is just turtling games all the time, I have moved onto more SR rather than TT.
There is not much skill on TT today, it's just a showcase of the same champions and the people who pick those who aren't viable at all.
I want to be able to play with the normal playerbase, and not have to dodge because some guy decided to pick Karthus or Twitch, because they require special attention if they'll pull a win. I want to play a map that is good with all sorts of characters, and that I can stop the endless turtling with smart play rather than a nexus turret and an AD carry's harass on my face.

That simple, kid.

Icefoxemily

10-25-2012

Quote:
I've played it over 500 times(50% of my matches), and it has never reached full potential. Maybe you've played it over 1000 times, and that is fine for you. I guess it's because you're winning it why you repeatedly play it so much.
I only played it so often because it was the quickest match I could find until recently. Due to the fact that nowadays, TT is just turtling games all the time, I have moved onto more SR rather than TT.
There is not much skill on TT today, it's just a showcase of the same champions and the people who pick those who aren't viable at all.
I want to be able to play with the normal playerbase, and not have to dodge because some guy decided to pick Karthus or Twitch, because they require special attention if they'll pull a win. I want to play a map that is good with all sorts of characters, and that I can stop the endless turtling with smart play rather than a nexus turret and an AD carry's harass on my face.

That simple, kid.
Heres the prob with this me and my friends got into TT recently ranked it was fun it was something to do together and we picked rather unmeta ap and win (malz to strong). It was fun and it was about a lot of skill control of dragon and red would win or lose the game but without wards in this new one the only map control are OP alters that are rediculous buffs for being on them for like 5 seconds. Sorry but your just someone that wants to be right but arn't. (sorry for any spelling/gramer errors)

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:

That simple, kid.
Then go play SR or Dominoin. Normal games where everyone is viable and fast games where everyone is viable. Don't come over to the TT forum to tell us how wrong we, the MAJORITY of players FEEL about something. Child.

EDIT:
Also, people play who is fun for them. If you don't like it to bad. Winnig is fun, so I like to pick Singed, Jax, Darius, Lee SIn, GP, Cho etc. just like the ****ing pros inSR do. Why is it only a low ELO TT problem and not every other game type?

Infernal Tiger

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Nukem View Post
sounds like a lot of crying to me, it's in beta for a reason. Now go take a nap your getting cranky lil guy.