Idea for a new Dominion Mechanic [Node Reset]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaoticHypnotic

10-26-2012

I would honestly rather see an automatic win from a 5 cap.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Agree

DarkPawnC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I've probably been all over the elo bracket below 1450 and would like to throw my two cents in.
I think that this would make low elo games more frustrating for both sides because it would make games longer, and if anyone didn't agree to do it in a grid lock situation they would probably lose their ears to all the complaints their team would have.

I can see why you would think that this is a good idea but I don't think that this would bring more fun than the sheer frustration it would bring. Not everyone would blame this feature, but I can tell you that everyone would agree that dominion was much less fun after no more than 3 months.

I've seen games at lower elo where people rubberbanded back from that exact sort of situation and can tell you personally that nothing feels quite like making such a strong comeback. Even the enemy team usually enjoy it when that happens because it feels intense. But the reason we feel like that is because we worked for an earned it.
We achieved it, it wasn't just handed to us.