Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, props for new Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yager4u

10-25-2012

I like the new map its fine and is more balanced they could just make it so that people who want to play the old tt go to a custom game or something

GON the Mage Guy

10-25-2012

New things frighten people, it seems. I played a lot on PBE and really like the new map. There's a bit of an adjusting period since you have no wards and there's always something going on in the map, but you do fight more, and I've found snowballing is less than people make it out to be. I haven't played it with the general rabble today yet, but overall it's a nice change. I used to play nothing but TT a year ago, and it got so tiring playing against nothing but bruisers. I pick up a mage or an assassin, change up my playstyle a bit, and do just fine.

Cheeto101

10-25-2012

Love the new TT, its great

Dieonthephallus

10-25-2012

I expected tweaks on the old map, not a complete do-over with hints of dominion. Please bring back the old map, or keep this one AND the old one too.