Riot, props for new Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aggiedude720

10-25-2012

Me and a couple buddies were playing the old twisted treeline to remember how it was. Today, I come out and play it for the first time, and it is has completely new elements, but it still fits within the old playstyle for the 3 v 3. Awesome job, and great ideas for new items and new jungle, as well as the alter play. It makes this game mode a fun option for those who are need a break from the onslaught of summoners rift.

Who's with me for saying thanks to Riot for the updated game mode?!

an N M E

10-25-2012

Nobody, lol.

BenevolenTT

10-25-2012

Haha it's always the same people complaining. I say it's almost perfect. I just needs finetuning now. Looking forward to mastering this map :P

Friggid

10-25-2012

i personally love the new TT and this is coming from some1 whose played TT for as long as hes played LoL and some1 whose gotten platinum season 1 and Diamond season 2 from it.

Lance Hess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

is a piece of **** get over it, lets just wait and see if they bring back the old TT if not, just play 5 vs 5 i refuse to play this dominion-ish piece of ****.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

It's an awesome map. No more turtling. Map ends around the exact recommended amount of time it will take.

Autorevolver

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Hess View Post
is a piece of **** get over it, lets just wait and see if they bring back the old TT if not, just play 5 vs 5 i refuse to play this dominion-ish piece of ****.
This is nothing like dominion.

CrispyNuggetz

10-25-2012

U realize that the old TT map could have just been ravamped slightly to stop turtles right? By making Entrance to inhibs wider this would have been fixed and fix minion pathing to no go to fountain. Not add in alters and speed buffs and change the entire map lol. The TT Community asked for slight changes to prevent turtling and also to make jungle camps fixed and not random. This is an entire new gameplay, doesnt feel like twisted treeline at all, THIS SHOULD BE A NEW GAME MODE OF ITS OWN.

mikkozak

10-25-2012

I love it. Speed shrine makes no sense, but I'll deal with it. Ill take a misplaced shrine over 60 minute turtle fests any day. It's also nice not having to send a bruiser top EVERY time to jungle.

Desocupado

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
It's an awesome map. No more turtling. Map ends around the exact recommended amount of time it will take.
It was so hard to make the minion AI focus only on nexus tower after passing the inhibitor...