Who likes the old TT who does not?

I like the new TT! 63 39.87%
I dislike the new TT! 95 60.13%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Who likes the new TT and who does not? Pole

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryndis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I love the new TT. I will not be playing it until draft comes out anymore though so i can dodge every teemo game. That champion is just not fun to play against on that map at all. He just ruins the game for the other team

Notlad88

10-25-2012

let me just say this first....GET RID OF THE ALTARS AND YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... it makes it way too much like dominion, i know its a new feature but every is focused on the altars as apposed to the towers and nexus....i do like the idea of the altars but it puts more focus on them than actual pvp which is what (at least as far as im concerned) TT was all about...i am one of those hardcore 3v3 players and i loved the old TT....i love the make remake, the new jungle and neutral monsters.... but the altars just kill the 3v3 TT feel.... great job on the map though guys it looks fantastic and i love the new jungle layout.... keep up the good work im sure it will improve!!!!!

Synthesse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I like it a lot

Lehstar

10-25-2012

I honestly like both. The old one was bigger, but this one has more objectives, making it a bit more of a challenge. Can we have BOTH of them be maps? They're both good in their own right, but there are a few things that should be adjusted about the new one. Having no vision is frustrating, and some champs, as always, are better suited for treeline than othjers

Rismart

10-25-2012

I would like if it didnt destroy my FPS while playing so I hate it

Jack Frozen

10-25-2012

Dislike it for the following reasons:
- Lags me a lot, I drop to 8 FPS when mage or something that has a lot of particles is being used.
- Hate the mid jungle, which is tiny and I am not able to move around without getting ganked every bloody second.
- Altars? Really? This is 3v3.. Not dominion 3v3 with turrets and all that ****!!
- The giant spider and removing dragon and a majority of the buffs.. Like I said before, this isn't dominion!!!

Second I saw it, don't like it at all.

mikkozak

10-25-2012

Cause you march down a lane with the objective of destroying Turrets, Inhibs, and Nexus in Dominion right? Idiots

Alpha Q23

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yager4u View Post
The map came out today give it time some bug fixs and maybe you guys may actually enjoy it instead of complaining that the old one is better in all ways
THat is not the point.. THe point is just put both maps up and let people decide what they want to play.