Who likes the old TT who does not?

I like the new TT! 63 39.87%
I dislike the new TT! 95 60.13%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Who likes the new TT and who does not? Pole

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Acoustic

10-25-2012

This sucks so bad. I'm actually depressed over this. Thanks a lot riot! >.>

Yager4u

10-25-2012

The map came out today give it time some bug fixs and maybe you guys may actually enjoy it instead of complaining that the old one is better in all ways

Thomas500

10-25-2012

I hate the new TT. Bring back the old one

Danorius

10-25-2012

add the option "I like the new and the old. Keep both!"

Reskk

10-25-2012

The old one was so much better.

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

wheres the 'mixed feelings' option ?

Vlandrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

riot, stop catering only to glass cannons and give solo top like character their format back, you basically made crystal scar for 3v3 except you removed any chance of a comeback ever, you've made a surrender at 15 map. Barring extreme circumstances, the team that gets the tiny lead at the start can pretty much ride it without any amount of skill and you end up defending the rest of the game with no way to ever get back on the offensive, we already have dominion for people who like fast hard hitting characters (glass cannon builds) we don't need a 3v3 version of it, let solo top bruisers have a format their good in too so their only option isn't 5v5

Gornack

10-25-2012

new map sucks dong wrapped in ****. worst map on any action-rts i have ever played. if they wanted to do somethign to twisted treeline they should just update the visuals.. and leave everything else the excat same.

Infirc

10-25-2012

gl with that man, there was a Poll like this to delete Darius, 70% of the votes were "delete darius" Darius is still on the game.

Riot doesn't take delete content polls just because; content is ahrd work even if someone dosn't like it.

Angelic Mortal

10-25-2012

I love the new map, the old twisted treeline was to imba it favored a small handfull of champs the most ( most of the champs far to easy to snowball with)

while completly neglecting others as far as the player base who played the old TT most where rude whiney 12 year olds who rage quit if they didnt get their way or got killed 2-3 times.

150% happy with the new map. hope riot continues to provide us with such amazing new maps and ideas.

out with the old in with the new

edit: downvotes inc by said 12 year old whiners