Who likes the old TT who does not?

I like the new TT! 63 39.87%
I dislike the new TT! 95 60.13%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Who likes the new TT and who does not? Pole

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NekroJakub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I'm a Pole and I find this offensive.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Poll*

nurf the noob

10-25-2012

hate it

Saucey

10-25-2012

hate it. so many issues.

Whizzard

10-25-2012

hate it!

IPorkedYourMom

10-25-2012

3V3 BACK BETA SUCKS!!!!!!!! I am literally so angry about this update it's unbelievable, i just cursed my friend out on skype out of rage, he had nothing to do with it. WHAT THE **** IS **** ****! I've played since GAREN just came out! are you ****ing kidding me! This is horrible! Spam this message everywhere so they don't **** up the only good playlist in League!

Boagster

10-25-2012

I like it.

Also, on a side note: polls on the forums are inherently going to be skewed towards people not liking it. People are far more likely to complain about something they don't like then sing the praises of something they do like. Especially when it comes to games. Why would most people waste time talking about how good it is when they can just play? You'll need a landslide to have any "proof".

TooCuteToPvP

10-25-2012

Why do you even call this map Twisted Treeline? Twisted Treeline is dead and what we currently have is nothing else but DOMINION.

I say redo 5v5 map TOO ..why not... just stick a couple of altars here and there, speed buff and HP regeneration rate buffs in the middle so people would stop laning(Those ancient 2 bot,1 top,1 mid^^) but come to the middle instead and roam chaotically around the map. I say you should also make random weapons spawn too ... NOW THIS WILL BE A GOOD UPDATE! And G-D forbid you guys making this a SEPERATE mode, because you do not really change gameplay COMPLETELY, you simply slightly adjust it.

RIP Twisted Treeline

The Quiet Scout

10-25-2012

Horrible new map that in no way shape or form should be placed instead of the classic tt.. put it as an optional map... I dont find the new one fun.

Silent Acoustic

10-25-2012

If they get rid of the old TT map. I know for a fact me and like 100 other people will no longer play. I'm sure there are thousands out there that will leave the game if they rid the old TT.