Don't listen to the QQ. The new TT is great.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProkaryOptic

10-25-2012

I personally didn't like the map so much at first either. But after playing it a few times I start to see their is a real meta there. Just let the community adjust, or perhaps, for those diehard old-school TT lovers, implement a means of having both. Just don't ditch the effort you've put into the new TT, it's solid. -awaits downvotes-

chrisluissanc

10-25-2012

no downvotes here i just dont like that when u go for vile maw is so freaking obvious. and altars lock for to long with to little time to capture them. other wise im even with this tt and the old one but i still play sr more

FOODFOOD

10-25-2012

As a Dominion player, I find the new TT to be way more fun than the old one.

Judas Priest

10-25-2012

Haters are always gonna hate! But this map is awesome

Thomas500

10-25-2012

This map blows. If I wanted to capture points, I'd play dominion. The new TT takes away from the solid gameplay the old TT had going for it. Bad choice on this Riot, you've officially turned me off to 3v3's now.

bigDnsocal

10-25-2012

Just change the base area of the old Twisted Treeline to the way it is now and it will be perfect.

BenevolenTT

10-25-2012

I think the map looks great. I'm at work right now so unfortunately I will not be able to play until I get home. Judging by the feedback and some videos I'm truly looking forward to this. We can finally run a dedicated jungler in TT and have it work.

Jungler will be in charge of counter capping altars and defending ours. As for Vilemaw captures. Tell your top to push the lane and then try and sneak vilemaw kill in. It's not that different from Ebonmaw, except that if you're caught there's barely an escape. You'll be forced to fight. Just think around the new map instead of trying to complain about what you can no longer do. I think it gives us plenty of variety now.

an N M E

10-25-2012

Dedicated junglers have always worked in TT.

Zerglinator

10-25-2012

I feel like it could be improved, but I do like it. And guess what? This is still BETA.

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I want the new map. But I would rather have the old one if we can only have one. Sure the new map seems like it could be great, but we want the real Twisted Treeline as well. We feel spat on by Riot and SR players that rage against us for expressing our opinions about keeping the map we loved. To people who refer to it as "qq" you weren't TT players and you really shouldn't get a say on whether the old map should be in the game or not.