Its been fun but so long 3vs3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Causing Panic

10-25-2012

After playing countless of 3vs3 way to many to count total, even got my first lvl 30 account on just 3vs3. This new tt made me officially decide to start playing 5vs5 only now. (which i strongly dislike)

playing the new map for 1 round I found so many countless flaws in it its ridiculous.

I dont know if its just me but it seems like the whole map was rushed and not alot of thought put into it

Forumz

10-25-2012

magma chamber

IPorkedYourMom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

3V3 BACK BETA SUCKS!!!!!!!! I am literally so angry about this update it's unbelievable, i just cursed my friend out on skype out of rage, he had nothing to do with it. WHAT THE **** IS **** ****! I've played since GAREN just came out! are you ****ing kidding me! This is horrible! Spam this message everywhere so they don't **** up the only good playlist in League!

kontaktBSA

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by idk w3ird View Post
3V3 BACK BETA SUCKS!!!!!!!! I am literally so angry about this update it's unbelievable, i just cursed my friend out on skype out of rage, he had nothing to do with it. WHAT THE **** IS **** ****! I've played since GAREN just came out! are you ****ing kidding me! This is horrible! Spam this message everywhere so they don't **** up the only good playlist in League!
i agree 100% and i just found out they are giving sumoners rift what they call a "spectacular visual makeover"......i have spent over 300 dolars on several accounts and will never spend another penny on a riot game again. they took wards out nerffing leesin, jax, and anyother char who can jump to wards... kthe map is a forced team fight every 1 min or so they stretched the walls so fail flash is inevitable.....they really did to tt what holywood did to indana jones(if u dont catch the referance watch more southpark) i am appalled at that and now i cant get my money back i spent on this game i dont ever want to play again which sux

TooCuteToPvP

10-25-2012

Why do you even call this map Twisted Treeline? Twisted Treeline is dead and what we currently have is nothing else but DOMINION.

I say redo 5v5 map TOO ..why not... just stick a couple of altars here and there, speed buff and HP regeneration rate buffs in the middle so people would stop laning(Those ancient 2 bot,1 top,1 mid^^) but come to the middle instead and roam chaotically around the map. I say you should also make random weapons spawn too ... NOW THIS WILL BE A GOOD UPDATE! And G-D forbid you guys making this a SEPERATE mode, because you do not really change gameplay COMPLETELY, you simply slightly adjust it.

RIP Twisted Treeline