First Impressions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

√Čidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Loved it! As soon as the map loaded I actually felt like I was playing LoL 2 or something. The detail and ambiance in the map is far superior to even Summoner's rift. I took pleasure in just walking around and checking out the scenery.

I loved the background ambiance music and how it was eerie.

The map over-all reminded me a lot of the Grave-yards and haunted forests of the Fable series. Which is a good thing. It's got a solid theme. The older Twisted Treeline just seemed like a smaller Summoner's Rift with a bit more trees. When you play the new Twisted Treeline you feel transported to a whole new world.

I now think Summoner's Rift needs a face-lift while keeping the exact same layout and such, also perhaps a more fearsome Baron.

Over-all, I think the new Twisted Treeline is far superior to any other map we've seen yet and probably ahead of it's time. I love the Altars, they add a little bit of that added touch. Love it! Now I want to see a new Summoner's Rift! ^^

I applaud the creative team behind the new Twisted Treeline!

Desocupado

10-25-2012

It's doesn't feel like a "Tree" map, it's so full of stone and altars.
While it's beautiful, the gameplay feel quite odd.

Judas Priest

10-25-2012

Yeah, I've just played it and I found it amazing

Mieczyslaw

10-25-2012

I agree that it looks fantastic, but the jungle, the capture points, the new boss... ALLL SOOOOO LAMMEEEE

PrinceVert

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by …idolon View Post
Loved it! As soon as the map loaded I actually felt like I was playing LoL 2 or something. The detail and ambiance in the map is far superior to even Summoner's rift. I took pleasure in just walking around and checking out the scenery.

I loved the background ambiance music and how it was eerie.

The map over-all reminded me a lot of the Grave-yards and haunted forests of the Fable series. Which is a good thing. It's got a solid theme. The older Twisted Treeline just seemed like a smaller Summoner's Rift with a bit more trees. When you play the new Twisted Treeline you feel transported to a whole new world.

I now think Summoner's Rift needs a face-lift while keeping the exact same layout and such, also perhaps a more fearsome Baron.

Over-all, I think the new Twisted Treeline is far superior to any other map we've seen yet and probably ahead of it's time. I love the Altars, they add a little bit of that added touch. Love it! Now I want to see a new Summoner's Rift! ^^

I applaud the creative team behind the new Twisted Treeline!
To bad the gameplay suck ass

Thomas500

10-25-2012

You're wrong this map blows and it takes away the normal gameplay of the game. If I wanted to capture points, I'd play dominion.

thunderaine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

so the map looks good and the feel of the gameplay is pretty good, however its the only map that cuts my frame rates by more than half, i run any other map at about 35 fps, and with this my stable frames are at 18-19 and about 9 during teamfight, all in all good but do something to improve framerates on this map

existingdark

10-25-2012

15 fps (maximum)

That's my first impression.