Is this a joke?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just One Support

10-25-2012

You just got rid of a nice league of legends map for another crappy off-shoot like dominion.....extremely disappointed in you riot. No wards , 875 gs , these new capture points , map-based items , and new pacing ruins TT completely.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Agreed.

NeoScout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

and my axe

TH3 STRANGER

10-25-2012

lol, tt was broken. No one likes change, but it was necessary. Stop complaining and give it some time and then we can see how we feel.

Desocupado

10-25-2012

It's not a change, it's plain deletion of the old.

chrisluissanc

10-25-2012

no its a change and besides its still in beta so their still changeing some things (like the altars) to be more practical

Khador Exremeist

10-25-2012

They are removing altars ( said in beta form )

Judas Priest

10-25-2012

Ban the OP and make him an example!

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 STRANGER View Post
lol, tt was broken. No one likes change, but it was necessary. Stop complaining and give it some time and then we can see how we feel.
So you fix it, you don't throw the baby out with the bath water. JFC, how hard is it to get that these changes are not the fixes that were widely asked for by the majority of TT players? These changes are the product of a few plats telling Riot how they would like TT to be.

Again, Riot asked for feedback, got it and still decided to release this version of TT. Lololololololololol why even ask?

EDIT:
And **** that, I am sick of people telling me how to feel, or that I am wrong for feeling a certain way. TO BE CLEAR FOR THE HARD OF THINKING...

***IT IS A PERFECTlY NATURAL REACTION TO DISLIKE THE LOSS OF SOMETHING YOU ENJOY.***

So stop telling me it is wrong to dislike the removal of old TT or that I need to see how I feel in a while. If their plans don't involve bringing TT back, I doubt my sentiments on it's removal will ever change.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluissanc View Post
no its a change and besides its still in beta so their still changeing some things (like the altars) to be more practical
Oh, so we can still play old TT?