Will you keep playing Twisted Treeline without wards

Yes, I will continue to play without wards. 10 38.46%
No. Wards are too crucial to play without them. 16 61.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

No Wards?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nzo

10-25-2012

No wards... dumbest move ever. It doesn't allow any kind of aggressive lane play because everyone is worried about getting flanked.

Regardless... it is still the same old TT. Bruisers are king. Old team comps still rule.Champions that weren't as "viable" in TT before... still aren't.

Gotlyfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1A4Silencer View Post
Why is everybody scared of Change......lol I think the map is cool but hey I play teemo so mabye that has something to do with it :P (Haters gonna Hate) but i do agree that the Original TT should be included with the Map selection getting rid of the Map wasnt a bright idea...lol

This is a very large change. The game type is barely the same. They took what was a smaller version of summoners rift and changed it entirely to a mix of dominion and the old TT...

Skyelar

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlyfe View Post
Riot, are you out of your mind or do you literally just hate everyone who plays 3s... Wards are a significantly key component to winning 3s. I'm pretty sure a huge number of people won't even want to play 3s anymore without them.
I'm ok with no wards, but it does make Teemo god tier on this map.