PVP.net patcher kernel has stopped working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1066d0a35895aa

02-04-2013

i downloaded last night,ant installed it today,and my patcher wont even start,it gets bugged for some reason.I tried all the stuff from before,and nothing worked.some1 know how to repair this :\

Farexynex2351

02-05-2013

just deleted the PBE server the game worked

Cooldude1234

02-05-2013

Bump still not working

SkyRocket007

02-05-2013

I fixed mine.
What worked for me: Disable UAC

Control panel > Search for UAC > uncheck the box to disable UAC.

Restart your computer.

This is what worked me... hope it can help you!

ChicDawnKeyBalls

02-05-2013

Just start your task manager and go to "Processes" then end the LOLLauncher

H86 Darlid

02-06-2013

What I find funny is that my PBE launcher works like a charm, but my "classic" launcher doesn't even launch. It doesn't even get to the patcher, just the splash art and then "pvp.net kernel patcher has stopped working"...

Cooldude1234

02-06-2013

Still can't get my working. Anyone know a phone nubmer to contact Riot? It's coming up on 2 weeks not working, and a week still waiting on my response ticket.

Chaos Ritual

02-07-2013

I have tried everything posted here, i have re-installed the game repaired and it still doesn't work i would like to play the game but i guess i cant seeing as they don't even bother helping us to fix this problem...

torrrance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

We might have done something on your pc to upset the latest patch, Found a really easy way to fix the patch and takes less than 20 minutes. Open up client( run as admin if you cant) then select "change region", this will change the patch to a newer or the last patch. Wait till its patched fully and change back to your original region and wait for it to finish. It worked for me

torrrance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

If you look at the top hand corner of launcher/patcher you can see a gear thing, click it and it will say repair( hear it takes 3 hours)
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...tcher-Problems