I cannot stand the new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PixieKat

10-25-2012

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I at least wish that we still had the other map up as an option. This map is vastly more competitive than the original. I was just learning about what was good in 3v3s and now the meta is completely changed. The only way to do well is to have champs who are good at ganking and good at avoiding ganks. You can't have wards but you can expect to see teemo and shaco frequently since they will get spammed hard. The concept is nice I suppose, the artwork is great in it, but I think I'll stick to 5v5s for now.

What are your opinions; pros and cons of this new map?

James755

10-25-2012

I hate it. The only reason I played LoL was for Twisted Treeline. I fell in love with the old TT. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but it was sooo much fun. I don't want a smaller version of dominion. I want the old TT back. For the record, I have over 2k games on the old TT. That's how much I prefer it over the other maps.

NeoScout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

why can't we have both maps, I'll miss the graphics and music of the old tt

Mr Mystical

10-25-2012

I love the new map!

Samiro

10-25-2012

At first glance it looks like a mini Dominion but we will see...

DonBocci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I have to say that you pretty much can't play a tank anymore

ThePandaOnFire

10-25-2012

I do enjoy the new map a bit but I think it would be much better to be able to chose which map one wants to play on! The old Twisted Treeline was much more fun than the new one and had many more play styles to chose from. Now, there are no wards, no wriggles, and a crappy lantern item to replace them. :/

PentaKill Slicez

10-25-2012

The old TT was more fun, you guys wanna help change it? http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....treeline/1.JPG Sign the petition

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

It's totally and complete ****. Mini dominion, very little meta game play, just pick a fast ganker and kill kill kill... shaco and teemo are op and the capture points are stupid. Unlike the old TT there's really no coming back after you start losing.

Yefo

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by James755 View Post
I hate it. The only reason I played LoL was for Twisted Treeline. I fell in love with the old TT. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but it was sooo much fun. I don't want a smaller version of dominion. I want the old TT back. For the record, I have over 2k games on the old TT. That's how much I prefer it over the other maps.
+1