Why would they switch the map before the season is over???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draguole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Seriously...anyone that plays this game will tell you it's a bad move to make.

Ragnarokio

10-25-2012

looks like they wanted to have it released to everyone for a bit before season 3 so that when they open matchmaking it won't be all harbl glrabl or something like that.

Argothes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I asked myself this same question last night. My TT team decided to power rank to try to get platinum before the change but realized the meta changed to our disadvantage. After reading about the new items that would be added, we decided to call it a night and wait to play until the change since the new meta of tanky-AP based teams would soon be more tolerable and feasible to deal with our bruiser based team. I have absolutely no idea WHY Riot decided to launch this change before S3, but I'm sure it'll make for some interesting last-minute power ranking :P

Draguole

10-25-2012

bump

PhäntömZ

10-25-2012

I wonder this as well. In my honest opinion, they should have just released this as a new 3's map, not totally change the current Twisted Treeline...

a fartpocalypse

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhntmZ View Post
I wonder this as well. In my honest opinion, they should have just released this as a new 3's map, not totally change the current Twisted Treeline...
They don't want to release a new 3v3 map because the 3v3 userbase is small enough that further dividing it could probably kill it off completely.