Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck trying to reconnect to a game i didnt join

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirked

10-25-2012

So i got on as the servers came back up this morning, and i tried to join a game. It loaded to 7/10 summoners and then the time expired, at which point i tried to join another game. I was told that i was already in a game and couldnt join the queue. So i figured it was a bug or something and logged out and back in, only to encounter a reconnect screen. I was never in champion select, or anything like that, and when i click reconnect it goes white and nothing happens, ever. help please

SM Ent Critical

10-25-2012

Same problem here !
D:

Kronusx

10-25-2012

same. and the worst part is that nothing seems to change it.

fireguy770

11-15-2012

I just started recieving the same thing. I was qued to join a co-op vs. AI but i exited que before put in a game and then i went to go back into a que a lil while later and it said i was already in a game. a friend told be i should just log out and log in so i did and it said i left a game and asked me if i wanted to reconnect so i was like sure? and it didn't it just stayed there trying so i logged out and in and same thing.