best combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eLeeTeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

what would you say would be the best combo for a 3v3 ranked team???

I like to go with a 3 assasin combo such as a jax akali/fizz and xin/leesin

any ideas?

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

darius, xin, anivia

xin and aniv in bot lane together, darius solos, hard to lose those lanes, plus op teamfights

Shesocold

10-25-2012

My problem with that set up is that there is no ranged basic attacks.
I personally like Jax, Volibear, and Morgana
Ahri, Kayle, Mundo, Singed, Yorick, Hecarim, Lee Sin, Xin Zhao, Akali, Darius, and Gragas are also strong picks. I feel Anivia lacks great lane sustain and Fizz is squishy and easy to push out of lane easy early. Just my opinion I don't mean to bash anyone else's thoughts I just provided my opinion.

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

Singed/Voli bot with Caitlyn+ Fizz top = FUN.

batchynator

10-25-2012

kog'maw maokai and sion

Kaoelith

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shesocold View Post
I feel Anivia lacks great lane sustain.
with her passive and xin knocking people up or back you really should be fine, you build her tanky like RoA and you'll be fine. Or just manmode froggen build, tear>warmogs, her base skill damage is already high

Z4rkal

10-26-2012

Not sure about the new TT, but my friends and I got to gold with Skarner + Jarven IV bot and Shyvana top, skarner and shyv wreck teamfights, and jarvan is there for the CC, plus Shyvana could farm so quickly in the old TT that she'd end up with a triforce and wit's end by 20 min pretty much every game

Míley Dyrus

10-27-2012

Teemo + Rengar + Darius?
Darius has a huge presence in a 3v3 setting, Teemo can cover the whole map in shrooms, while Rengar could take huge advantage of the bushes. Two of them have great escapes to make up for the fact that minions are really far away from turrets.
I don't really know, though. I haven't tried the new TT.