FPS drop not fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sammym3

10-25-2012

This makes me sad because I was looking forward to playing the new TT. But Riot didn't pull through with the FPS fix on release. I can't play when team fights break out and FPS drops to around 5. Good luck casting any skills with that low of FPS.

The Zoe

10-25-2012

Got the same issue with the map but I was not looking forward to the new map seeing how I am a 3s player. Its like the next Dominion. New items kinda cool?

Sammym3

10-25-2012

The FPS drop is a problem for people, like myself, who don't have high end PCs/Laptops.

Infernal Tiger

10-25-2012

I have a fix, stop playing on old potatoes and get a computer.
Mines not even high end by any means and i still get the same fps as every other map

Vote Third Party

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmWolf View Post
Mines not even high end by any means and i still get the same fps as every other map
Yeah, Im going to have to agree with you on this one... Just spend $300 or maybe even less on a desktop and you will get an easy 60 frames per second... I suggest you trash your old grandma's 95 rig.

CallMeCrazySam

10-25-2012

Quote:
I have a better fix. Why don't you buy new PC's for every user experiencing FPS drops on this map?

Riot needs to implement a fix, and they most likely will eventually seeing as lot of their fan base is going to become angry that they cannot even attempt playing this map without knowing they are going to lose.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Old TT / summoners rift i get 60 fps on very high. New Shadow isles i get 15-25 "30 fps in jungle" on very low with no shadows. Gtfo.

Vote Third Party

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrazySam View Post
I have a better fix. Why don't you buy new PC's for every user experiencing FPS drops on this map?

Riot needs to implement a fix, and they most likely will eventually seeing as lot of their fan base is going to become angry that they cannot even attempt playing this map without knowing they are going to lose.
yeah, I like the purchasing a new PC idea. Not only is it good for the economy as a whole but, it also increases your fps across the board.

pyrot53

10-25-2012

I had 60 fps then around yesterday my fps randomly dropped to 30 and i hadnt changed any settings. Anyone have a fix or is it on riots end?

Sammym3

10-25-2012

Some of us can't just fish out that much money to buy nice things and we make do with what we're used to. I play Summoner's Rift at 25 to 35 FPS and that's fine. Old TT was the same and Dominion is only slightly lower but not unplayable.

Riot claimed that the new TT people would see UP TO three times more frames per second than old TT. Clearly this did not apply to ALL users and they are probably looking for a fix.

So in truth, telling someone to purchase a new PC for something that was an unexpected bug in the system where it was said that we wouldn't see a performance drop, is rude, not helpful, and stupid. It serves no point at all to this problem.